Invert / Rotate / Mirror / Vertical Flip Video Options (for up-side-down projectors)?
Lightbulb 
Is there any way to vertically flip the outputted video? I have a projector that is not originally intended to be hung form the ceiling, but I'm going to anyways. It does have the ability to flip an image horizontally, but not vertically.
Don't you want it rotated rather than flipped in that case?

And no, not without altering the code at least. If you are familiar with compiling an application, you can probably handle making the modifications necessary.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

well yes, rotated 180deg is fine too - that's the same thing as flipping it horizontally and vertically.

I'm not familiar enough with compiling an application to do this Undecided if anybody's able to, or able to point me in the right direction I'd be interested.
rotating and flipping are two different operations. For example, rotating "P" 180 deg produces "d" while flipping produces "b".
Both of you are right. Reflecting in the horizontal AND vertical is a composition of rotations through an angle of 90 degrees, which is equivalent to a planer rotation of 90*2 = 180 degrees.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

this is all well and good... but there's really no easy way to change this? it seems like it'd be a simple bit change or something, or a setting. If I run snes, nes, etc emulators there's an option to flip the image I believe, but not xbmc :-(
Lightbulb 
Hello friends, what about to make the XBMC show the Image and everything like a mirror, Upside down. I were projecting a movie with my XBMC on a 200'' screen from begin but the image and fonts were inverted. Is something to add without go to configuration of the screen. With Mac No is Impossible!
Doesnt your projector have this? I have a HS51A that does it and is kind of old HD projector (720p)
Acer something AMD A8-3800K with Trinity Radeon HD6650 (512MB), 10GB DDR3, Ubuntu 15.04, NO KODI HELP Audio: Working great Analog 5.1 (with Infinity Reference Sub and Center).
Not it Doesn't! my projector is Home made and I don't really want to disarm for do this. I made it with my old MP4 3''.
depend on your system but you should be able to do it in your graphic drivers options.
With Windows, Peace of cake. I'm Mac User!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Invert / Rotate / Mirror / Vertical Flip Video Options (for up-side-down projectors)?0