• 8(current)
[RELEASE] Reddit Viewer
hi mac,

I've put up a new version that corrects the os not defined error.

I'm still investigating the liveleak issue...
I initially thought you have an older version of the liveleak plugin but the error message is different
I had the version 0.0.7 of liveleak addon if it can help.
try getting v1.0 from botster's github.
plugin.video.liveleak
thanks work with this one. Does it have a repo to keep it up to date ?
I think Botster is testing v1.0 of the liveleak addon. Will be pusing update to official repo when done.
I'm also pushing v3.3.8 to official repo right now.
Just tested the latest version with the image preloading feature. Work great most of the times but some time it don't. I could stay several minutes on one image the next one isn't preloaded.
And when there is gif in album it keep showing the little thumbnail with the spinning wheel.
Thanks for testing.

I also found in my testing that sometimes kodi does not pre-load the image.
sometimes you have to go to another image then back to get the image to display.
I don't think i can fix that on my end. i'm toying with the idea of having a small dot on the tiny thumbnails at the bottom that lets the user know that the image is preloaded but it would look out of place.

I also can't think of a good solution for gif 'images', probably just replace the spinning wheel with a triangle 'play' image?
Hi just posted a eroshare link on redditviewertesting that give me a error message.
fixed v3.4.6
thanks for reporting it!
whaou that was fast.
Posted another link that give me a 404 error this time is for gyfcat.
fixed v3.4.7

thanks again mac1202!
these exception cases are hard to find.
I use it on daily basis so it help to find such exceptions.
I noticed something strange. If I don't mistaken the default sorting is popular, but that doesnt match the one on the website. For the first pages the post are the same as the website. But when I start reach something like page 3 on the addon I get very old post ( like 1 week or 2 old). On the website I don't get such old post on the popular section.
I couldn't recreate the issue but noticed that the "Next Page" used by reddit on the browser is different from the plugin.
I updated it to more closely resemble the one from the browser.

also, added a context menu entry that allows you to view related videos and view videos from this channel when a reddit post links to a youtube video.
This is mainly for exploring posts in r/mealtimevideos or r/documentaries etc.
you already have this capability when using the youtube plugin but not when using youtube_dl.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Reddit Viewer1