WeTek Hub - 24p HD Netflix - HD Kodi Audio - 10bit HEVC - Lollipop - 4K
(2016-06-23, 07:56)tredman Wrote: I still think you are making way too much of the remote. I've had every single wetek product from pre ordering the Play 1 almost 2 years ago. In that time the only time I have used the air mouse is by activating it by mistake.

The android tv version of Netflix is available on the wetek forums and works very well on the core.

Yes - I agree. I think we've got the message wrxtasy...

Just for balance - I have never used the AirMouse functionality in anger on my Core - I just don't get on with gyro-mice. I always bank on using an external RF keyboard + trackpad in Android (something like a little Rii or a Logitech 400), or a media-friendly IR (MCE RC6 combo), RF (Tivo Slide Pro) or Bluetooth (PS3 Blu-ray) remote in Open/LibreElec. The lack of decent transport controls and number keys mean most bundled remotes on 'Android' boxes are useless to me for media player usage - whether they have air mouse functionality or not.

In Kodi I want dedicated Play, Pause, Stop, Rew/FF, <-/-> Skip, Record, channel numbers, subtitles, audio track, Info, Guide, Codec OSD etc. buttons. - and am always prepared to have to supply my own remote to meet this requirement.

Messages In This Thread
RE: WeTek Hub - 24p HD Netflix - HD Kodi Audio - 10bit HEVC - Lollipop - 4K - by noggin - 2016-06-23, 08:25
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WeTek Hub - 24p HD Netflix - HD Kodi Audio - 10bit HEVC - Lollipop - 4K3