WeTek Hub - 24p HD Netflix - HD Kodi Audio - 10bit HEVC - Lollipop - 4K
(2016-06-23, 12:05)Draghmar Wrote: I don't think it's useless. For example I won't use Netflix and other apps. I will be using Kodi only. So D-pad navigation *should* be enough for me. So if I wouldn't need this advanced remote why should I pay extra for it? I know there's a confusion here because they didn't state everything officially on their website but this solution is far better in my opinion. Those who want better remote just buy it and those who don't - don't have to.
You've hit the Nail on the head here. As stated in my review. For Kodi both when using Android and OpenELEC versions the included remote is just fine. Its also fine for Android TV Apps that happen to work on the Hub, like the included YouTube for example.

WeTek has not massaged any Android TV Apps, this is entirely a community - user driven thing. (Follow the previous link provided). Some work right out of the gate (YouTube), others need to be slightly tweaked.

Someone with a WeTek Core and Android tablet or Smartphone using the WeControl.App will be able to confirm how well the Trackpad functions using WeControl when used on regular Android Apps like Netflix.

@ned Scott, no sure at all what you mean by "The Remote" ? Wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: WeTek Hub - 24p HD Netflix - HD Kodi Audio - 10bit HEVC - Lollipop - 4K - by wrxtasy - 2016-06-23, 13:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WeTek Hub - 24p HD Netflix - HD Kodi Audio - 10bit HEVC - Lollipop - 4K3