WeTek Hub - 24p HD Netflix - HD Kodi Audio - 10bit HEVC - Lollipop - 4K
(2016-06-30, 04:19)wrxtasy Wrote: Wow !
I did not expect 5.1 AAC and FLAC to passthrough as full Multichannel, plus LPCM 5.1 and 7.1.
EAC3 / DD+ is also working !
That is a first for LibreELEC on any AML platform !
I'm thinking the updated v3.14 AML Kernel in LibreELEC has done the trick.
Or I've finally hit the right combo of AML Kodi Audio and Kernel patches. Smile

hdmkv, Post #2 review updated , but look at this pls....did you test 10bit DolbyVision with LE ?
As the LG Demo DolbyVision Comparison.mkv clip I used played back fine on the Hub, which the older Rev. B S905 really struggled with. This includes all other S905 devices on the market.

As well 720/1080p<<--->>2160p refresh switches and resolution scales properly in LibreELEC on the Hub / C2 vs being buggy in Android.
This little guy probably already deserves an A- Smile, in terms of all that we're getting for the price. As I noted, Hub just needs some functional stability... factory reset not being needed to fix HD audio issues, resolving occasional lock-ups, improving dual-boot mechanism, and fixing 1080p <> 2160p synch issues under Android. Another odd issue I've noticed with audio is that the front-left channel output is low to non-existent sometimes. Reboot and issue goes away.

Re: 10-bit DolbyVision, let me re-try the two clips I have, as well as the 1080p <> 2160p switching. Both these under LibreELEC. Great work on your build BTW!

(2016-06-30, 09:38)Draghmar Wrote: If LibreELEC (and I'm assuming OpenELEC) works better on eMMC then is it possible to install them on internal eMMC and switch Android to microSD?
You can install LE/OE on eMMC, but don't believe you can have Android installed on mSD... to get back to Android, you'd need to flash the Hub I believe and install Android back on the eMMC. @droidelec or @CT can fill us in on this.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT

Messages In This Thread
RE: WeTek Hub - 24p HD Netflix - HD Kodi Audio - 10bit HEVC - Lollipop - 4K - by hdmkv - 2016-06-30, 14:26
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WeTek Hub - 24p HD Netflix - HD Kodi Audio - 10bit HEVC - Lollipop - 4K3