WeTek Hub - 24p HD Netflix - HD Kodi Audio - 10bit HEVC - Lollipop - 4K
(2016-07-16, 03:14)droidelec Wrote: Nice that you just registered to share your concern with us Smile Issue with sample of CNX is definitively something else.

With your money feel free to buy anything you want.

(2016-07-16, 06:25)Ned Scott Wrote:
(2016-07-16, 02:05)Dave 130R Wrote: Hi should I get worried? I read that cnx was having trouble with he's HUB.

http://www.cnx-software.com/2016/03/09/w...processor/

Really considering to cancel my order and buy a second Shield, just hard to justify spending 200€ for a bedroom media player.

Yep, new registration and first post but a lurker for a good few years.

The unit he received appears to be defective and a replacement review unit is being sent to him. So far this seems to be an isolated issue. Even Nvidia has their fair share of occasional defective units, but both companies are quick to send replacements.

Thanks for you answers, I of course do realize that hardware products from other manufacturers can also be defective.
The difference with them is that I buy them from a local (web)shop so warranty issues would be more easy than resolve then dealing with a company from Slovenia.
I'm really wondering how Wetek handles warranty issues and shipping costs if I receive a defective unit.

Messages In This Thread
RE: WeTek Hub - 24p HD Netflix - HD Kodi Audio - 10bit HEVC - Lollipop - 4K - by Dave 130R - 2016-07-16, 09:04
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WeTek Hub - 24p HD Netflix - HD Kodi Audio - 10bit HEVC - Lollipop - 4K3