• 21(current)
WeTek Hub - 24p HD Netflix - HD Kodi Audio - 10bit HEVC - Lollipop - 4K
With bootmenu by pressing Power button at RCU.
(2016-07-19, 15:06)sunnyfunny Wrote: Thanks. And how can i switch the boot order?

Once you have write the image in the Sd -card, put it in the WeTek Hub, then power it on: on the screen you will se now "press the power key to boot from sd" so press once the power button and here you are. When you reboot the hub the last os you have used will boot(thanks WeTek for remember "the last choice "). If you want to boot android simply press power when the box asks "press power key to boot from NAND" Wink
Ah ok.... thats easy Big Grin
Living Room: ASRock J3455 , 8GB RAM, Sandisk SSD 120GB, LibreELEC Testbuild,- Pioneer VSX-930 - Sony KD-65XD7505
Test HDR Setup: Bqeel M9Cmax (S905X 2GB RAM, 16G Flash) LibreElec HDR 10Bit Build Test6 from johngalt
R.I.P. DAD: 17.06.1952 - 21.01.2017
(2016-07-19, 14:46)Trazer Wrote:
(2016-07-19, 14:29)wrxtasy Wrote: Funny you should ask, I'm very slowly uploading via the String and Tin can system we commonly - call the Internet here in Australia an update that fixes IR remote control.
I will post a link when its finished....no need to update again...that is just an experimental Multichannel PCM Audio build.
You sir... are awesome. Looking forward to using/trying this out.
A .tar update that includes support for the IR remote control is now in the Hub - LibreELEC Subforum:

http://wetekforums.com/v/index.php?p=/di...by-wrxtasy

Currently missing is WiFi and BT driver support for LE, that is in the final stages of testing.

(2016-07-19, 19:41)wrxtasy Wrote:
(2016-07-19, 14:46)Trazer Wrote:
(2016-07-19, 14:29)wrxtasy Wrote: Funny you should ask, I'm very slowly uploading via the String and Tin can system we commonly - call the Internet here in Australia an update that fixes IR remote control.
I will post a link when its finished....no need to update again...that is just an experimental Multichannel PCM Audio build.
You sir... are awesome. Looking forward to using/trying this out.
A .tar update that includes support for the IR remote control is now in the Hub - LibreELEC Subforum:

http://wetekforums.com/v/index.php?p=/di...by-wrxtasy

Currently missing is WiFi and BT driver support for LE, that is in the final stages of testing.
Thank you very much wrxtasy !!! Smile
(2016-07-19, 19:41)wrxtasy Wrote: A .tar update that includes support for the IR remote control is now in the Hub - LibreELEC Subforum:

How do I apply this tar update, please?
Its all in the Wiki, an easy search would have revealed it:

https://wiki.libreelec.tv/index.php?titl..._LibreELEC

(2016-07-19, 20:46)wrxtasy Wrote: Its all in the Wiki, an easy search would have revealed it:

https://wiki.libreelec.tv/index.php?titl..._LibreELEC

Thanks, it works a treat.
I use a 64GB Sandisk UHS-I microSD Card. Extract the img bis DiscImager. But i get no boot selection when i start the Hub.
Living Room: ASRock J3455 , 8GB RAM, Sandisk SSD 120GB, LibreELEC Testbuild,- Pioneer VSX-930 - Sony KD-65XD7505
Test HDR Setup: Bqeel M9Cmax (S905X 2GB RAM, 16G Flash) LibreElec HDR 10Bit Build Test6 from johngalt
R.I.P. DAD: 17.06.1952 - 21.01.2017
It might be worth trying another app to write the image. I used Rufus (Windows) successfully.
Tempted to make this my fourth wetek device Smile

One quick question before buying - has anyone tested live tv in Android? Specifically 576i mpeg2 and 1080i h.264.

The wetek core has/had issues with this in Android (libreelec was good)
(2016-07-19, 22:02)tredman Wrote: Tempted to make this my fourth wetek device Smile

One quick question before buying - has anyone tested live tv in Android? Specifically 576i mpeg2 and 1080i h.264.

With kodi 17 on android stutter , with WeTeK player on android and with LibreELEC works perfect Smile
(2016-07-19, 22:06)anthonytex Wrote:
(2016-07-19, 22:02)tredman Wrote: Tempted to make this my fourth wetek device Smile

With kodi 17 on android stutter , with WeTeK player on android and with LibreELEC works perfect Smile
Nice one! Just need to justify to the wife why I'm buying another wetek now Smile
Any advantages with running SPMC instead of WetekPlayer or is the latter the better choice?
Asking this because my hub will (hopefully) arrive tomorrow and I'm already running a Shield with SPMC what's really running great.
@wrxtasy: Thanks for your info on the AU GST that's good news! (I have 5 on order!)

Also, thank you for all your great work on bringing LibreELEC and MCH audio to the Hub (and similar work on the C2 also). Fantastic effort mate!
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WeTek Hub - 24p HD Netflix - HD Kodi Audio - 10bit HEVC - Lollipop - 4K3