WeTek Hub - 24p HD Netflix - HD Kodi Audio - 10bit HEVC - Lollipop - 4K
(2016-07-20, 23:33)Stimmenhotel Wrote: The IR remote is really a pain in the ... really ...
I really hope the upcoming replacement is able to replace it completely ...

The android is not really usable without a mouse, and the mouse of the ir remote is slow as hell.
No good user experience...
I even had problems to "first start" my hub, since I haven't know the mouse is working and the google login wasn't showing where the cursor (not the mouse, the d-pad) is ...

One thing about kodi...
The "kodi" app really freezes after a few clicks every second start. (just trying to add my NFS share, wasn't successful until now)
This is kodi 17? (haven't checked and I won't today)

Is there a manual somewhere?
What means the setting for remotes right next to Bluetooth? (default: off)
Do I need root for using the network storage app? In the wetek forum there is a thread that is saying it. Where are the folders appearing, if the link is successful?
Are there any settings for the app? The thrad on wetek is saying there is, but I don't see them ...
Thread: http://www.wetekforums.com/v/index.php?p...fs-and-nfs

There is Kodi v17 Beta 2 and WeTek Media Player which is actually fork of Kodi. Dunno if You are informed that amcodec is no go anymore with Kodi v17, so probably best for you is to stick with WeTek Media Player or Kodi 16.1 for now.

You don't need root to use Network storage app, and once when you mount your network location, it will be system wide accessible from any app.

Messages In This Thread
RE: WeTek Hub - 24p HD Netflix - HD Kodi Audio - 10bit HEVC - Lollipop - 4K - by droidelec - 2016-07-21, 01:03
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WeTek Hub - 24p HD Netflix - HD Kodi Audio - 10bit HEVC - Lollipop - 4K3