• 24(current)
WeTek Hub - 24p HD Netflix - HD Kodi Audio - 10bit HEVC - Lollipop - 4K
Well Ned i did try the Leanback apps of JJ-KwiK from the Wetek Forums, Netflix didnt work and Spotify was very sluggish and was also one of the apps that made my HUB crash.

Im fully aware that no product is perfect and i didnt think the HUB would be perfect but it just had to many shortcomings for me, im just a above average picky customer and i think instead of "blaiming" (no offense taken) me i think this information should be thinked over in the future development of products.
You have my apologies. I was wrong, and you did give it an honest try.
@Stimmenhotel

on Android all mounted stuff can be found under /storage, every network device will be located in /storage/network/$label_name
Just set my box up. Kodi (Wetek Media Player) works great, but the Android TV version of Netflix from the Wetek forums is messy and makes the Hub freeze up. Spotify won't connect. Anyone had any luck with these?
I use spotify tv from apkmirror on another s905 WeTek device without any problem, have not tried with the Hub yet.
(2016-07-21, 18:42)Sando Wrote: Just set my box up. Kodi (Wetek Media Player) works great, but the Android TV version of Netflix from the Wetek forums is messy and makes the Hub freeze up. Spotify won't connect. Anyone had any luck with these?

Those app were "designed"/modded to work with the wetek core. and give problems with the hub

A bit more time and patience and ppl will find some solution.
Guys, I just started my hub and logged in my google account. After that I installed the update (1.0.1). Now, when I start kodi, it starts kodi, but after 20 seconds it closes again and goes straight to the android home screen. Any ideas?
try to clear kodi's data, long press it from the drawer and select the relevant option. In case from the same view uninstall it and reinstall it from the play store
Okay, I got it. I just reseted the whole hub and now it works.
Another problem: My movies are shown in 1920x806. Not in regular 1920x1080. Dafuq?

Edit: It seems I choose auto refresh rate... Got it fixed.
Moderator can delete this Smile
Where exactly are people getting the android tv apps from the Wetek forums?
I checked the android app section and didn't see anything there...
4GB ODROID N2 64GB eMMC, Asus i3 Chromebox 128GB, Nvidia Shield TV Pro, Wetek Hub, AFTV
CoreELEC Nightly, LibreELEC 9.2, Kodi 20.2 
LG 65" OLED C9 and Integra DRX 3.4 w/ Dirac Live Atmos 5.1.2
(2016-07-21, 22:47)Newbie_from_NJ Wrote: Where exactly are people getting the android tv apps from the Wetek forums?

http://www.wetekforums.com/v/index.php?p...oid#latest

Don't expect that they all work as they are modded for the Core.
I have tried apk mirror with chrome on the hub .,..
it crashed :x
But I think they should work, shouldn't they?
The wetek ones are modified for the core, aren't they?
(2016-07-21, 22:47)Newbie_from_NJ Wrote: Where exactly are people getting the android tv apps from the Wetek forums?

http://www.wetekforums.com/v/index.php?p...android/p1

However, it seems to not work. I guess we'll have to wait for a hub-optimized version.

Anyone know how the mouse button on the remote works, by the way? I can activate there mouse pretty easily, but going back to directional buttons is more difficult.
(2016-07-21, 12:26)Ned Scott Wrote: You have my apologies. I was wrong, and you did give it an honest try.

I don't think it's unreasonable to expect what ships to a customer actually works, even if it is a first release. Having Kodi 17 alpha installed, especially on the main screen was a mistake IMO.

I read the warnings and compliaints (prerelease) on the remote. I didn't really expect it to be as bad as it is (now seeing many issues here). Looks like we need to find a cheap easy to install 3rd party remote. Any suggestions?
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WeTek Hub - 24p HD Netflix - HD Kodi Audio - 10bit HEVC - Lollipop - 4K3