WeTek Hub - 24p HD Netflix - HD Kodi Audio - 10bit HEVC - Lollipop - 4K
Hi everyone on this thread.
I received the Hub a week ago, I´m from Argentina.
I always do extensive test when a receive some new hardware and now, with 2 kids, another on the way, and wife, cannot do so meticulous testings as old times when i was single!!!
I´m trying to get perfect NETFLIX playback on the hub and cannot achieve it.
I have a Netgear AC1750 Router with 6mpbs very stable DSL , linked by cable to hub ( I tested on AC wifi also) and cannot get perfect playback.
I tested on various settings on android , marking and not marking auto frame rate for netflix and also auto frame rate on system.
I think, on movies, I get 24fps instead of 23,970 on movies and some wrong settings also on 60fps documentals or non cinema style fps material.
Oh, i forgot, i downloaded the Netflix google TV modded app on wetek forum, I tested 3.11 and now 2.55 ( i think those are the numbers) .
Can someone help me to set: system (android) resolution and set on or off auto F. rate , and also if I have to mark or not in blue Netflix app on the week settings that control frame rate override on each app.
TV is a LG 55 1080p smart tv ( previous to web OS models) and Netflix works pretty well on TV ( just noticeable slower than the Hub, of course)
thanks in advance to everyone!
PS: i have not buffering issues or micro cuts, just some hipcuts on 60fps playback (random I think) and some every 1000 frames hip cut

Messages In This Thread
RE: WeTek Hub - 24p HD Netflix - HD Kodi Audio - 10bit HEVC - Lollipop - 4K - by herhelman - 2016-08-28, 00:36
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WeTek Hub - 24p HD Netflix - HD Kodi Audio - 10bit HEVC - Lollipop - 4K3