WeTek Hub - 24p HD Netflix - HD Kodi Audio - 10bit HEVC - Lollipop - 4K
(2016-09-07, 01:57)BORIStheBLADE Wrote:
(2016-09-06, 14:51)droidelec Wrote: You can connect by telnet to WeTek Hub and type this command:

find / -name kodi.log

or

find / -name kodi.old.log

Then you will know right location of file, so you can connect by FTP to WeTek Hub and navigate to path, and then download files to PC.

Really? That seems even more confusing and complicated. I have a newborn and I already don't have much free time. Sad
I assume you are using a computer to post on this forum, in that case it would be much easier to use the same computer to do the telnet, get the log, and post it here.

Getting the log via the kodi addon might be easier, but if you needed to send that log somewhere (or post it here), you would still need a computer.

So, if it helps you and you are using Linux or Mac, just open a Terminal and telnet to your Hub's IP address then run that find command.

If using Windows, you might be able to get away with the Command Prompt window but you'd be better off with a proper Terminal software program

Messages In This Thread
RE: WeTek Hub - 24p HD Netflix - HD Kodi Audio - 10bit HEVC - Lollipop - 4K - by KoopaTroopa - 2016-09-07, 02:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WeTek Hub - 24p HD Netflix - HD Kodi Audio - 10bit HEVC - Lollipop - 4K3