WeTek Hub - 24p HD Netflix - HD Kodi Audio - 10bit HEVC - Lollipop - 4K
The IR receiver part of the Hub is poor, you have to point the IR remote directly at the Hub.
I don't know if it's the IR lens cover shielding too much of the IR signal or poor design from the very beginning, but it's obvious not lot of thought or testing went into the Hub's remote by WeTek. Sad

Basically you need to use a Wireless, responsive Air Mouse on any regular Android Lollipop device when using regular (non Android TV OS) Apps for accurate, fast remote control. Kodi control is fine, no Air mouse needed. These IR only D-Pad Air Mouse implementations are frankly useless.

It's why Google invented Android TV OS in the first place for easy Apps use with big screen TV's, to get rid of all this Air Mouse nonsense. Luckily you can use some of these tweaked Android TV OS Apps on WeTeK devices too. I use Netflix all the time.

I believe there is a WeTeK - Wireless Air Mouse / Keyboard combo coming down the pipe shortly. Others are using the nice MINIX NEO A2 Lite and I've seen the Mele brand mentioned. See the WeTeK forums.

I actually pulled the case apart on my Core and removed its internal USB Wireless receiver dongle, so I can use that excellent little, fast and accurate Air Mouse remote with any device I have.

Class 10 UHS1 Samsung EVO (+) or Sandisk micro SDHC cards work best with AMLogic devices.

Messages In This Thread
RE: WeTek Hub - 24p HD Netflix - HD Kodi Audio - 10bit HEVC - Lollipop - 4K - by wrxtasy - 2016-09-27, 03:37
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WeTek Hub - 24p HD Netflix - HD Kodi Audio - 10bit HEVC - Lollipop - 4K3