WeTek Hub - 24p HD Netflix - HD Kodi Audio - 10bit HEVC - Lollipop - 4K
I've just bought a 65KS9000 curved UHD TV and want to upgrade from my chromebox Kodi and get ready to be able to play some high quality demo materials etc. on the new TV, so I need a new AVR that can pass 4K@60hz and I need a new Kodi box with HDMI 2.0.

I want to use the hub as a 100% LibreElec Kodi box with an Xbox One media remote (minimal, lights up when moved, perfect IR remote), using 99% mostly high bitrate 1080p bluray type content currently in my library, with some 4K 10bit HDR content such as demo material. I will also need passthough of HD audio (DTS-HD, TrueHD, not Atmos). Needs to be snappy interface and be recognized as a set top box input rather than a PC input as the Chromebox keeps doing which means manually setting the TV source controls quite often.

It seems to be an amazing device and from trying to browse the latest updated info in this thread, it looks like it will do everything except HDR, which the Odroid C2 does. I can't much decide between these two. As they appear to be the same SoC why does one do HDR the other doesn't?

Which would you go for?

Messages In This Thread
RE: WeTek Hub - 24p HD Netflix - HD Kodi Audio - 10bit HEVC - Lollipop - 4K - by t2ffn - 2016-10-21, 15:56
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WeTek Hub - 24p HD Netflix - HD Kodi Audio - 10bit HEVC - Lollipop - 4K3