WeTek Hub - 24p HD Netflix - HD Kodi Audio - 10bit HEVC - Lollipop - 4K
(2017-01-23, 13:19)kwarco Wrote: Hey, I’m a new member here with a question! I hope it is ok to ask it here Smile

I always ran OpenELEC on my raspberry pi3, and I’m very very satisfied with it, rock stable, always preforming!
I’m looking to upgrade my hardware to take advantage of the 4k content that is available.
I’ve been looking high and low for the best players/boxes.
I’m not interested in Android, I just want to natively run OpenELEC of LibreELEC on a non HDR 4K TV, and play nearly all types of video files.

My (very) short list:

Wetek Hub
Odroid-C2

They both fit all my needs as far as I can see.
Now the question: Which of those 2 is most stable and future proof running OpenELEC/LibreELEC?

Thank you very much for you responces! Smile

That is exactly my setup. Have two TV's, non HDR and I'm using currently the Libreelec 8.0 RC3 from kszaq you can find here: https://forum.libreelec.tv/thread-2156.html
I installed and the internal NAND, the speed and the stability is awesome and the remote from the Hub is reacting with the extender perfectly fast and instant (guess cause kszaq is using amremote rather then lirc).
It plays everything I throw at it (h264, h265, sd, hd, 4k, 8bit, 10bit and interlaced h264 1080i Live TV too).
I like about the Box how small it is and that it can be completely hidden behind the TV compared to the C2.

Messages In This Thread
RE: WeTek Hub - 24p HD Netflix - HD Kodi Audio - 10bit HEVC - Lollipop - 4K - by Vlaves - 2017-01-23, 13:30
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WeTek Hub - 24p HD Netflix - HD Kodi Audio - 10bit HEVC - Lollipop - 4K3