WeTek Hub - 24p HD Netflix - HD Kodi Audio - 10bit HEVC - Lollipop - 4K
(2018-05-28, 19:03)christoofar Wrote: After having a Hub over the weekend, my impressions are mostly quite favorable. The remote is really poor, though the IR extender cable does help some. Android on this box is pretty much useless, even after the MM update, GUI is clunky, and I have not had any luck getting Netflix to run. Tried a Ninja build from apkmirror (which just errors out) and another from the App store, which runs, but doesn't play anything (just get a black screen)
However where it shines is running Libreelec, everything plays, audio is (finally) being decoded correctly, and it is pretty snappy considering the 1GB RAM. Tried like hell to get SMB2 shares working, numerous online guides wiki etc, finally gave up & reverted back to SMB1 and all is well. While I'm disappointed as the Hub doesn't seem to be able to solve my "one box to do it all" quest, I can live with a solid Kodi box, and FireTV for streaming NF & Prime.

I have Netflix and Prime both working on wetek - Im using CoreElec with Kodi Leia (though you could just as well use a LibreElec 9 build)

Messages In This Thread
WeTek Hub - 24p HD Netflix - HD Kodi Audio - 10bit HEVC - Lollipop - 4K - by tredman - 2018-05-29, 12:28
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WeTek Hub - 24p HD Netflix - HD Kodi Audio - 10bit HEVC - Lollipop - 4K3