Some MKV files won't play correctly in Kodi 16.1 android
Hi Everyone,

I am running Kodi 16.1 on a minix x8hplus android and some mkv files aren't playing correctly. I have tested both of the files by playing them on my macbook air using VLC 3.0 and they play just fine with audio and video in sync.

I have posted screenshots below from MediaInfo of a couple of the files that won't play correctly.

1.Audio playing only but no video displaying.

2.Video and audio playing choppy

Please let me know if anyone can make some recommendations.

If this thread needs to be moved to a different section let me know

Thank-you,

Shawn
As always debug log (wiki)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2016-06-23, 00:00)nickr Wrote: As always debug log (wiki)

Sorry for the delay, realized logging was disabled in my advanced settings file. I played 4 episodes two of two different tv shows that will not play correctly on this specific kodi android box.

Here is the log file:

Kodi Log June 24, 2016 9:38 am

Please let me know what you guys see.

Thank-you,
Shawn
I see that you haven't turned debugging on

Code:
9:27:14 T:1789046360 NOTICE: Disabled debug logging due to GUI setting. Level 0.
09:27:14 T:1789046360 NOTICE: Log level changed to "LOG_LEVEL_NORMAL"
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2016-06-25, 02:02)nickr Wrote: I see that you haven't turned debugging on

Code:
9:27:14 T:1789046360 NOTICE: Disabled debug logging due to GUI setting. Level 0.

I will re upload the log again one moment
(2016-06-25, 02:02)nickr Wrote: I see that you haven't turned debugging on

Code:

Here is the new link my apologies. This is my first time ever using kodi logs now I will know for next time, Debugging is now on and here is the log after playing the two different tv shows and two different episodes.

Kodi Log with Debugging On This Time...
OK well I can't make much sense of why it isn't working. Hopefully someone will turn up who knows more than me.

You could try changing acceleration settings?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Some MKV files won't play correctly in Kodi 16.1 android0