• 6(current)
PineApple.Tv Skin { Apple tvOS 13 Based Skin }
Apple added a new Dark Mode in tvOS 10. Will you add a feature in Skin settings that can toggle between a light and a dark mode?
It would be very useful for people who have their own home theatre and hate too bright menus.

Keep up the good work!
(2016-07-26, 20:21)Tterrafan Wrote: Apple added a new Dark Mode in tvOS 10. Will you add a feature in Skin settings that can toggle between a light and a dark mode?

Post #55
Hi, where can I get your theme? Looks really nice.

Enviado desde mi A0001 mediante Tapatalk
(2016-07-26, 16:18)bigbadrabbit Wrote: Movies:

Episodes:

Unfinished but usable Wink
Thanks I will look into your work
(2016-07-26, 20:21)Tterrafan Wrote: Apple added a new Dark Mode in tvOS 10. Will you add a feature in Skin settings that can toggle between a light and a dark mode?
It would be very useful for people who have their own home theatre and hate too bright menus.

Keep up the good work!
Dark mode is included. Maybe i make it a little bit more darker
(2016-07-27, 03:51)ecolombres Wrote: Hi, where can I get your theme? Looks really nice.

Enviado desde mi A0001 mediante Tapatalk
I'm not finished yet.
Maybe you have a pre-release for us interessted users Wink
I would like to see a pre-release too!
Don't be impatient, just wait for a release.

I love the look of the episode view, this skin looks incredible.
Emre - have you seen this script, could be an excellent addition to the movie info page, if you can intergrate it into the skin

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=160558
(2016-08-06, 06:53)Steverae Wrote: Emre - have you seen this script, could be an excellent addition to the movie info page, if you can intergrate it into the skin

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=160558
Yes and I try to add this but not successful. I need time to get this working
Would it be possible to add folders to your skin? Like this:

watch gallery
(2016-08-07, 15:48)louvankooten Wrote: Would it be possible to add folders to your skin? Like this:

watch gallery

This has been mentioned in the original skin that all these are based on (by fast colours - called SiO2) Its not been possible to do this or even have the ability to move the icons around.

Maybe this is something that can be done now but going that no one has been able to do this so far, i guess that it is something that is not possible
this skin looks really good I've been using tvosx and its totally broken on krypton is this skin being developed for krypton? will there be a release soon?
Once this is completed and released on Jarvis, it will be adapted to krypton I hope, I have asked the very same question and was told Jarvis first then krypton. Don't know how much will need to be changed for krypton so.... hopefully it will be ready when krypton is released
(2016-08-27, 18:24)superbyron404 Wrote: this skin looks really good I've been using tvosx and its totally broken on krypton is this skin being developed for krypton? will there be a release soon?
Hope I can release it soon if the Skin is ready and first I want to finish Jarvis version then krypton.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PineApple.Tv Skin { Apple tvOS 13 Based Skin }2