• 7(current)
PineApple.Tv Skin { Apple tvOS 13 Based Skin }
(2016-07-14, 15:49)emre.ay Wrote:
(2016-07-14, 15:45)Frep Wrote: Very nice! About home customization, it will be the same as the other Apple TV skin? For example it is possible to put any shortcut? Like favs, addons and subsections of addons. And above the preview of the shortcut, If I put series shortcut it will show its content? Like my series. I mean like Titan skin, netflix homescreen 2 subtheme
Yeah for now it would be the same. Maybe I find a new concept for that Smile

Hi, sorry just seen this post, you can use shelf favourites within the skin to do this.
Simply grab a favourite list from any plugin, say for example exodus "people watching" by navigating to that section that adding it as a favourite.
Name it as you wish
Under home page customiser, select Shelf favourite and add the favourite you've just created
This will display the contents of the folder (similar to library) on the shelf. Only 5 shelf favourites can be added as we only have 5 icons on the top tow. If you disable the library and all other top row icons

You can't move icons around so you have to be imagineative to get the look as you like it

I've been doing this for a while now on the old TVOS-X skin but development has stalled on this but the same feature is available in pineapple as it is based on TVOS-X which in turn is based on SIO2 by Fastcolors.

Looking at the screenshots it is looking like it's going to be an amazing skin once complete.
Send some Design requests from ATV that you want in this skin. I will do my best
Hi emre.ay,

your work looks great so far!!!
Have here some questions/Design requests Wink

1. Original Font:
I think you use some different Font. Maybe you can use the original Font or something that looks like it?
And here one more thing, the title over the Top Shelf must be much bigger than the other Text.
tvOS Human Interface Guidelines / Visual Design / Typography

2. Shadows for all kind of content:
In the original tvOS Theme there are also shadows for Movies, TV Shows and other media types.
Would it also make for Adoons and Co.
Like here...

3. Colors of the Darkmode:
It looks to me that the colors of your darkmode are to bright. You can see it for example at the background and at the banner behind the favorites in Home Screen.
Your skin...
The original...

4. Background for weather:
Maybe you can choose a bit natural color for the weather shelf. Never see a orange sky behind the clouds or the sun Wink
Current Solution...

5. Symbols on Buttons:
For me some Symbols on your buttons looks little bit to big.
For example at the Picture in the Link, the play-button is perfect the symbols on the next three buttons are to big and also not similar to the first button.
To big Symbols...

6. Loading-Circle:
Is the color of the Loading-Circle lite in the original theme? For me it is to dark and the difference between the circle and the background is to small.
Maybe you can choose the color of the Animation from Grey/Black to White/Black?!
The Loading-Animation

7. SkinShortcuts-Addon:
Integration of the Addon SkinShortcuts for more and better look and feel

8. Viewtypes for each Content-Type:
For which Content-Types are actually Viewtypes included?
We need some Viewtypes for Poster-View (Movies, TV-Shows and Seasons ), Square-View (Addons and more), Wide-View (Episodes, Pictures) and maybe a List-View (Musik, Filemanager and more)

Some examples:
Poster-View (Movies)
Poster-View (Details and more Movies)
Poster-View (Details and Chapters)
Poster-View (TV Shows with Seasons)

Square-View (Music)
List-View (Musik)
List-View (Musik-Collections)
Player-View (Musik)

Square-View (Photo-Collections)
Square-View (Photos)
List-View (Pictures & more)

(Maybe like this only with square pattern for Addons)
Install Addons from Repos -1-
Install Addons from Repos -2-

Hope I can help you to make your Skin better and better Big Grin
Maybe you can push some new screenshots, that would make it easier to help with new necessary design requests...

First thank for your help

1. I use the original San Francisco Font from Apple

2. I need to create some shadows but first I need to place all buttons and posters in the right size and order.

3. Darkmode is now darker Smile

4. I will look for something like your request.

5. I will try to get smaller icons.

6. Loading Screen doesn't themed yet with the right colors.

7. Skin shortcuts are in progress Wink

8. I'll still working on some View Types but I have no Infos yet

Some new screen's will follow
(2016-08-31, 13:44)emre.ay Wrote:
(2016-08-31, 10:04)iRubinbh' Wrote:

First thank for your help

1. I use the original San Francisco Font from Apple

2. I need to create some shadows but first I need to place all buttons and posters in the right size and order.

3. Darkmode is now darker Smile

4. I will look for something like your request.

5. I will try to get smaller icons.

6. Loading Screen doesn't themed yet with the right colors.

7. Skin shortcuts are in progress Wink

8. I'll still working on some View Types but I have no Infos yet

Some new screen's will follow

I'm using the mod from user plusorminus posted the weather looks good it has the banner view on the shelf with natural iOS backgrounds and the home icon has the backgrounds too maybe you can use those background images

watch gallery
This looks much better!
It would be brilliant if you can take an additional layer over the weather icon to imitate the blur look of the other original pattern of tvOS Wink
I would love to test out this skin on kodi. I'm also planning a apple tv 4 look a like probably using the RPi3 idk I havent decided yet but this skin will look awesome on the setup Smile
Have someone a working IpTv Channel M3U list? I need one but nothing on Internet works

Thanks
Sorry I can't help you there I use enigma+ plugin for live tv streamed from my satellite receiver Smile if you want pictures of what the live tv looks like let me know in the usual way Wink
(2016-09-08, 02:59)Steverae Wrote: Sorry I can't help you there I use enigma+ plugin for live tv streamed from my satellite receiver Smile if you want pictures of what the live tv looks like let me know in the usual way Wink
Would be nice if you can send some pictures Smile
I'll get some uploaded tomorrow morning when I get home from work Smile
watch gallery

Here and there some edits and the first TEST version to find issues is coming very soon Smile
Very excited about the upcoming test release!

Just a few thoughts:

- Looking at the pictures, it seems you still weren't able to integrate the much needed infos/details in the info screen?
- Also i think the artwork should be placed on the left side instead of the right and the rounded actor images seem to be a little too big (compared to the tiny looking poster artwork).
- The dark mode is way too dark ATM Shocked

Either way, keep up with the good work! Can't wait to try it for the first time! Big Grin
Hi bigbad........

Dark mode has been matched closely to the real ATV, it's been slightly modded since the pictures Smile

Once emre releases the test version we'll all be able to guide him closer to our ultimate goal - an exact clone of tvOS for Kodi Smile

As for dark mode, it matches apples dark mode for homescreen

(2016-09-18, 12:25)Steverae Wrote: Hi bigbad........

Dark mode has been matched closely to the real ATV, it's been slightly modded since the pictures Smile

Once emre releases the test version we'll all be able to guide him closer to our ultimate goal - an exact clone of tvOS for Kodi Smile

As for dark mode, it matches apples dark mode for homescreen

I like it. The perfect opposite to the light version

Sent from my GT-I9190
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PineApple.Tv Skin { Apple tvOS 13 Based Skin }2