PineApple.Tv Skin { Apple tvOS 13 Based Skin }
(2016-06-25, 15:06)Steverae Wrote: Hi

Saw your post in a thread relating to tvOS-x in development by iCanuck which in turn is based on Sio-X by fastcolors and have been trying to get a perfect clone of this tvOS skin for ages now.
I know a lot of us a craving an exact replica of Apples tvos for kodi, especially when we run this on a real ATV with top bar enabled, it would be great to switch to kodi and not know at a glance you had Smile and so far tvOS-X is the closest to that as SiO-X still has issues when ran on ATV4 hardware.

Id love tot test this out for you and provide feedback, it may even help to get in touch with iCanuck or fastcolors as they have put in a lot of groundwork already which may help you In your quest.

I'll watch this thread in anticipation and can test this on a multitude of platforms from ATV4 to Windows (grrr) to Amazon Firesticks to Pi's to earlier ATV hardware (Version 1 and 2) running all versions of kodi from 14.2 upwards.

Sent from my iPhone
cool so you can test my skin on every device? If it is so I will give you the alpha version is its ready Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: (WIP) PineApple.skin {AppleTv4 Based Skin} - by emre.ay - 2016-06-25, 15:46
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PineApple.Tv Skin { Apple tvOS 13 Based Skin }2