• 5(current)
PineApple.Tv Skin { Apple tvOS 13 Based Skin }
(2016-07-14, 18:52)bigbadrabbit Wrote: I think you'd have to go with skin.shortcuts script. But that's probably complicated to implement / replace with the current home layout.

Yes it is the right script
Really cool stuff!

Is it possible to change the background of the weather item to something more natural?

Maybe a color like the typical sky-color with a little blur effect?!
I've also suggested having a look at fTV as 'tis is an awesome looking skin which has a lot of cool stuff in like the ability to change the size of the posters displayed onscreen etc

Sent from my iPhone
(2016-07-14, 18:52)bigbadrabbit Wrote: I think you'd have to go with skin.shortcuts script. But that's probably complicated to implement / replace with the current home layout.
I will look what can I do
(2016-07-14, 22:30)iRubin Wrote: Really cool stuff!

Is it possible to change the background of the weather item to something more natural?

Maybe a color like the typical sky-color with a little blur effect?!
It is Possible. Maybe you can make with Photoshop one picture how do you mean that. Would be helpful Smile
(2016-07-15, 05:52)Steverae Wrote: I've also suggested having a look at fTV as 'tis is an awesome looking skin which has a lot of cool stuff in like the ability to change the size of the posters displayed onscreen etc

Sent from my iPhone
I will look Smile
(2016-07-14, 15:49)emre.ay Wrote:
(2016-07-14, 15:45)Frep Wrote: Very nice! About home customization, it will be the same as the other Apple TV skin? For example it is possible to put any shortcut? Like favs, addons and subsections of addons. And above the preview of the shortcut, If I put series shortcut it will show its content? Like my series. I mean like Titan skin, netflix homescreen 2 subtheme
Yeah for now it would be the same. Maybe I find a new concept for that Smile
Please, would it be possible to have a version or option not to use any phyton scripting in the skin. Havin MrMC in mind which is basicly Kodi 16 without phyton so its Apple App store compatible. But it would be awsome to have that Skin integrated there.
(2016-07-15, 17:53)Vlaves Wrote: Please, would it be possible to have a version or option not to use any phyton scripting in the skin. Havin MrMC in mind which is basicly Kodi 16 without phyton so its Apple App store compatible. But it would be awsome to have that Skin integrated there.

I reckon apple won't allow any software in the app store that tries to completely imitate their tvOs interface.
(2016-07-15, 21:02)Doc.Ex Wrote:
(2016-07-15, 17:53)Vlaves Wrote: Please, would it be possible to have a version or option not to use any phyton scripting in the skin. Havin MrMC in mind which is basicly Kodi 16 without phyton so its Apple App store compatible. But it would be awsome to have that Skin integrated there.

I reckon apple won't allow any software in the app store that tries to completely imitate their tvOs interface.

I don't think so as they are offering template designs for tvOS Apps to have the native interface.
Hey,

I'm working on a tvOS application too, I thought i'd share some of the stock background images used in the system to support your skin.

http://www.jakeround.com/tvOS/

Hope it helps.
(2016-07-17, 18:50)Jakeround98 Wrote: Hey,

I'm working on a tvOS application too, I thought i'd share some of the stock background images used in the system to support your skin.

http://www.jakeround.com/tvOS/

Hope it helps.
Very helpful thanks Big Grin
Any progress on this skin? Looks awesome!
I'd like to know too! Big Grin

Anyway, here's my modified Videoviews.xml of iCanuck's unfinished tvOS-X-skin. I've modified the poster view to mimic ATV4's look. It's not perfect as the animations need to be tweaked a little bit further. But maybe you can use it, at least partly.
Guys - this is awesome, we all should work together to get as near a perfect tvos clone skin as possible Smile

Sent from my iPhone
(2016-07-25, 14:04)bigbadrabbit Wrote: I'd like to know too! Big Grin

Anyway, here's my modified Videoviews.xml of iCanuck's unfinished tvOS-X-skin. I've modified the poster view to mimic ATV4's look. It's not perfect as the animations need to be tweaked a little bit further. But maybe you can use it, at least partly.
Have you Screenshots for your VideoViews.xml?
Movies:

Episodes:

Unfinished but usable Wink
Nice Smile

Sent from my iPhone
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PineApple.Tv Skin { Apple tvOS 13 Based Skin }2