PineApple.Tv Skin { Apple tvOS 13 Based Skin }
(2016-10-08, 12:49)blashman Wrote: Hello emre.ay,

some more help:
-Top Row for Music does not show the most recently added albums.
-When showing a channel with LiveTV, and pressing enter to show the seekbar, current program name and the coming next name are overlapped on the top side of the screen. Should be perfect moving the current program name to the botón side and leaving the coming next on top.
-Film/Series Information screen only shows the close button. Possibility of updating the info is lost. Also when pressing scape, it does not close the screen but refreshes it.

Kodi 16.1 running on macOS
Thanks for your reply
(2016-10-08, 13:14)TheLegendOfMart Wrote:
(2016-10-08, 12:43)emre.ay Wrote:
(2016-10-08, 11:38)TheLegendOfMart Wrote: Is there any reason why I lose all control of my Libreelec 7.0.2 box when I install your skin?

My remote works to say yes I want to use this skin but when I press home I can't use my remote or any keyboard to navigate the menus, my box hasn't frozen because I can press power off and the clock still runs.
I hear libreelec for the first time. I can do a research and will look what is going on Smile
It's an offshoot of Openelec.

It's strange because if I log in via SSH and delete the skin and reboot back to confluence everything is working again.
I will take a look

Messages In This Thread
RE: PineApple.Tv Skin {AppleTv4 Based Skin} - by emre.ay - 2016-10-08, 13:20
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PineApple.Tv Skin { Apple tvOS 13 Based Skin }2