PineApple.Tv Skin { Apple tvOS 13 Based Skin }
(2016-10-13, 09:31)Steverae Wrote:
(2016-10-12, 19:57)blashman Wrote:
(2016-10-12, 18:13)emre.ay Wrote: not found a solution yet

Emre,
the solution for the LiveTV is changing the font size on MyPVRGuide.xml, lines 220, 233, 287 and 300 to font24.
a possible complete solution including the ftv addon, and similar ones is changing from font12 to font24 in the corresponding xml files.
Waiting forward an update including PVR seekbar and the music widget which does not still show recent albums.
Concerning the new release, the color of the notifications is inverted. Should be black for the default mode and white for dark
Mode. Now is really difficult to see the text.
For the rest, well done and keep on going with this fantastic skin.
BR

Hi, with regards to the notification banner, this should be dark for dark mode and light for light mode, but I agree the fonts need to be inverted as are a litttke difficult to read, I'm working on it. When I figure out where to set the colours, I'll change em

Hello Steverae,
You're right. Solution is not easy since it should come from Defaults.xml, but changing colors on it will change the color of all the lists making them unreadable.
Partial solution I found is just inverting at Include_Variables.xml the value Listmaincolor and Listmaincolordark at lines 322/323 and 334/335.
Not polite but working perfectly.
Thanks for your work on this amazing project.

Messages In This Thread
RE: PineApple.Tv Skin {AppleTv4 Based Skin} - by blashman - 2016-10-13, 21:05
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PineApple.Tv Skin { Apple tvOS 13 Based Skin }2