• 19(current)
PineApple.Tv Skin { Apple tvOS 13 Based Skin }
Link repository 😞
Hey this is amazing. When can we download it? I am pumped!!!
(2017-02-09, 19:14)emre.ay Wrote: Update v1.0.0 Jarvis and Krypton

Changelog:
-Fixed Krypton Settings and some issues
-Fixed PVR Player / Music Player
-Some includes and other fixes

Sorry for the delay but I didn't work on that skin since some weeks, because I have a lot of exams in the next few months. This is an update that should not be so. It includes some fixes and nothing new. I didn't had time to work on that skin. I hope the issues were minimized in Krypton. You can test and report.
IMPORTANT: please delete the old repository and Skin and clean install from new updatet repository.
Repository: Download Wink
It says the site is down.
Sorry Guys, this Skin is deprecated. I don't have any time for the development any more since I study and Work. I think the server is down. If you want I can try to put a Zip for download for these who want to use the skin.

I will try to develope a hole new skin soon. But it won't have tvOS as base. Stay tuned
(2020-09-16, 14:33)emre.ay Wrote: Sorry Guys, this Skin is deprecated. I don't have any time for the development any more since I study and Work. I think the server is down. If you want I can try to put a Zip for download for these who want to use the skin.

I will try to develope a hole new skin soon. But it won't have tvOS as base. Stay tuned

A zip containing the skin would be much appreciated , then people can can maybe do their own bit of developing on what is/was a very promising design, cheers.
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PineApple.Tv Skin { Apple tvOS 13 Based Skin }2