Win [Kryton] Remote Connectivity Token Error
Kryton has been a god send to my system compared to Jarvis. The stability is much improved. However, recently my iPad remote apps have stopped functioning.

I am sure my remote apps worked in KodiSetup-20160607, however, upon installing KodiSetup-20160619 and KodiSetup-20160625 and rolling back to KodiSetup-20160607 I have lost this functionality.

I wonder if there is a conflict between the JSON-RPC queries and the database file. It would be great if someone could browse my log files to tell me whats going on and if it is an issue.

My remote apps (including the official app) give the following token error.

Code:
//////////////////// REQUEST //////////////////

{
    endTime = "2016-06-26 07:46:02 +0000";
    id = "-1225444467";
    methodCall =     {
        id = "-1225444467";
        jsonrpc = "2.0";
        method = "Application.GetProperties";
        params =         {
            properties =             (
                version,
                muted,
                volume
            );
        };
    };
    startTime = "2016-06-26 07:46:02 +0000";
}

|||||||||||||||||| ERROR ||||||||||||||||||||

Error Domain=JKErrorDomain Code=-1 "Unexpected token, wanted '{', '}', '[', ']', ',', ':', 'true', 'false', 'null', '"STRING"', 'NUMBER'." UserInfo={JKAtIndexKey=1, JKLineNumberKey=2, NSLocalizedDescription=Unexpected token, wanted '{', '}', '[', ']', ',', ':', 'true', 'false', 'null', '"STRING"', 'NUMBER'.}

My Kodi log looks like it is receiving the request the request

Code:
08:49:07 T:22068   DEBUG: JSONRPC: Incoming request: { "jsonrpc": "2.0", "method" : "VideoLibrary.GetMovies", "params": { "sort": { "order": "descending", "method": "dateadded" }, "filter": {"operator":"is", "field":"playcount", "value":"0"}, "properties": [ "dateadded", "file", "lastplayed","plot", "title", "art", "playcount","streamdetails", "director", "resume", "runtime","plotoutline", "sorttitle", "cast", "votes", "showlink", "top250", "trailer", "year", "country", "studio", "set", "genre", "mpaa", "setid", "rating", "tag", "tagline", "writer", "originaltitle", "imdbnumber" ], "limits":{"end":25} }, "id":1 }

Here is the pastebin links to my Remote Log
Here is the pastebin links to my Kodi Log

Thanks for the help.

Doug
Any chance you can print the JSON-RPC response in plain text before trying to interpret it as JSON? Maybe something is wrong with the JSON returned by Kodi.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
(2016-06-26, 14:20)Montellese Wrote: Any chance you can print the JSON-RPC response in plain text before trying to interpret it as JSON? Maybe something is wrong with the JSON returned by Kodi.

Hi Montellese,

I'm confused Huh. What would you like me to do? Attach the logs as plain text? I am not a programmer and these are just the log files the remote contol app I use can produce in a debug mode. The official kodi remote app produces the error all be it very quickly Screenshot
Replacing the blank password field with %20 on the iphone app unblocked ALL my remotes that were giving token errors. Very odd but it worked.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Kryton] Remote Connectivity Token Error0