Trying to get PKC "On Deck" as a home menu shelf
I've just grown tired of Plex on OS X, and moved to Kodi with PlexKodiConnect instead, which so far has worked beyond expectations.

My problem is this: while PKC correctly adds my Plex sources to my home menu, Kodi/Amber seems to be putting the wrong media lists on the home menu shelf. Instead of "On Deck", I get "Recommended", which incorrectly lists next-up episodes. I want to change this to point to my PKC plugin and its media sources instead.

I've looked in the settings, and I can't find any way to edit the shelf. Do I have to go in and mod the skin itself, and if so, does anyone know where I need to start looking, and how I specify a specific media source from a specific plugin, instead of the default Kodi media paths?

Edit 1: I looked into a couple other skins, and managed to make it work fairly easily in Aeon Nox. It seems it's specifically Amber that isn't allowing me to easily change the menu items and customize the shelf populations. Perhaps this can be added as a feature request?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trying to get PKC "On Deck" as a home menu shelf0