Push Volume Above 100% Using Normal Volume Controls (Plus and Minus)
On occasion one must increase the DB level of a film. This is currently done by Typing the letter M, choosing the Audio button, Increasing decible level.

It would be nice to have the normal volume control (using plus and minus keys) control this; Once the volume goes above 100%, begin increasing overall DB level like would be controlled with the long way to get there.

When the volume is decreased, it would initially attempt to lower the DB if it is above 0, and if it was at 0 already, lower the volume like normal.

Thoughts?
If you mean the volume amplification then you need to know that this is a compressor - you need both - compression and Volume - having it in one slider simply will Not do what you think...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Or simply do what I do on EVERY fresh install: Start up your movie, go into the audio and set the amplification to 30 or 40 and choose to set it to all video files. Done, now you can play with the minus and plus keys all day long!
(2016-07-01, 22:03)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: Or simply do what I do on EVERY fresh install: Start up your movie, go into the audio and set the amplification to 30 or 40 and choose to set it to all video files. Done, now you can play with the minus and plus keys all day long!

Good idea.

I figured my request was along the lines of VLC players' ability to go beyond 100% to 200%, all in the same slider -- evening though the two audio functions are completely different.

Am i still imagining the impossible?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Push Volume Above 100% Using Normal Volume Controls (Plus and Minus)0