[Metadata] Lonesome Dove: All miniseries into one single series
Ok, I have all the different Lonesome Dove mini-series (5 of them) but I didn't want 5 different new TV series listed, plus I didn't want to have to keep checking what order to watch them in. So I simply put them all into a single series, and made the season order the order to watch them in as follows:

In order of internal chronology and season number:

season 1 Dead Man's Walk – set in the early 1840s
season 2 Comanche Moon – set in the 1850–60s
season 3 Lonesome Dove – set in mid-to-late 1870s
season 4 Return to Lonesome Dove - set in mid-to-late 1880s
season 5 Streets of Laredo – set in the early 1890s

I made the individual series posters the season posters for each. Also all correct cast for each "season" along with .actor folders are included. All thumbs are included as well. Also includes extrafanart.

Note all images are from The TV database and fanart.tv! I did not make any of the images!

Just name each episode/part the same as the corresponding nfo file is in each season. This way you can have the entire massive saga (17 movie length episodes) in one handy series.

Obviously this is only useful to people that have all 5 mini-series. Hopefully someone may find this useful.

After you have named everything correctly and placed them in the correct season folders, MAKE SURE YOU SCRAP WITH LOCAL FILES ONLY!!!

Example screenshots:

Below should say all parts as single show, not season Confused

All 17 parts inn series:

Download Mega:
https://mega.nz/#!Eww1jQpZ!tGSSU8hqY54yc...aV23m_WkV8

Download Google drive:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9ztIjp...sp=sharing
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
Thanks for this. Check the nfo for Dead Man's Walk. "In this first part of the two part mini-series..." should three part mini-series?
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
very nice, all of lonesome dove in one place, great!
thanks for your work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Metadata] Lonesome Dove: All miniseries into one single series0