Win tinyMediaManagerCMD - command line option for subtitles
Video 
First, I do truly appreciate the work you've put into this small but extremely useful utility and really using the new subtitle download capabilities. Now, onto my question.

To this point, I've really only use the GUI to process video files - mainly TV shows. I follow these steps to update newly available TV show files.

1. Launch TMM
2. On 'TV Shows' tab, I select the individual show that I know has new files to process.
3. Right-click and select 'Update selected TV shows'
4. Upon seeing the new episodes, I multi-select them, right-click and choose 'Scrape episode metadata (without thumbs)'.
5. Upon seeing the episode titles change, I again right-click but choose 'Rename/cleanup selected TV show(s)/episodes(s)'. BTW - I think the "episodes(s)" needs correcting.
6. When that's done, I again right-click but choose 'Scrape episode metadata'.
7. After any downloads complete, I again right-click but choose 'Search & download subtitles' - and manually go thru selecting a srt file to download for each episode.

If you wonder why, I've gone thru these steps in sequence -- it's mainly because I have on occasion had errors when renaming files (when I used to do that last) and data downloads had not completed.

Now, I would like to try to conduct the same updates using only 'tinyMediaManagerCMD.exe'. I have been able to execute 'tinyMediaManagerCMD.exe -updateTV -renameNew -scrapeNew' to accomplish steps 1-6 above. Any chance that a new CLI parameter will be forthcoming to attempt retrieve subtitles?

Thanks again.
indeed - we could add the subtitle action too, BUT only the automatic download (via file hash).
As you can imagine, we cannot provide a search field in the CMD version
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Guess we should determine if others would find this useful (or not).
It is already on our TODO list for next version.
Unfortunately, we are quite lacking of time... :/
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
(2016-08-30, 08:45)myron Wrote: It is already on our TODO list for next version.
Unfortunately, we are quite lacking of time... :/

Any update on downloading subtitles via command line?
enhancing the cmd version and artwork is one of our next milestone - so expect this to come soon
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tinyMediaManagerCMD - command line option for subtitles0