Need Help - 3x RPI 2
I have installed this fantastic skin on my 3x RPI 2 at home and unfortunately all 3x Pis are not stable and require daily reboots..... Most common problem is when idle it's not waking up..... This is not an issue with RPI as when I switch to confluence skin all working fine (i removed all addons as well)

I am not using Fanart animations at all but can't use low CPU mode as one of the main reasons to use this skin is 4x widgets on the Movies home screen and slideshow of my movies fanarts...

I really really love this skin and really want to know what should I do to keep this skin with my 3x RPI2.

Link my exported skin settings as below...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B57zNCc...sp=sharing
Low CPU mode will not affect the widgets or movie fanart slideshow.

When enabled, you can choose between these two options:
  1. "Disable animations only", which will disable selected animations.
  2. "Disable animations and CPU demanding skin settings", which will disable selected animations AND these CPU demanding skin settings:
    Video playing in the background
    Play trailers in a window
    Music CD art
    Animated backgrounds and fanart (both music and video)
    Music visualization and artist fanart in the background (when playing music)
    Fanart slideshow using script.artistslideshow (when playing music)

Do you run OpenELEC or LibreELEC?
I am on OSMC. I will give your recommdation a try.

Meanwhile I used the OSMC - over clock settings to Turbo and so far no issues (touch wood)....

I have also ordered some PI heat sinkers and fans and will give that a GO as well. I will monitor for few weeks and will report back.

Once again this is a super cool skin which I love and now can't use my Kodi without it.
Thanks so much for the kind words. Smile

Great to hear you're testing yourself. Can't wait to hear what you find out.

The thing is, that while Confluence is a very light skin, Rapier certainly is not. I experience some lagging and other performance issues as well from time to time on my Rpi2.
After your feedback things back to normal and it's not crashing a lot. After monitoring over couple of weeks only noticeable issue is

- When I scan for new content (Movies / TV Shows) it's taking over 3 - 4 min start the scan

If you can kindly let me know how to speed this up that will be huge help. When I add TV shows I always scan at the TV show level and i have noticed that above issue present via TV Shows --> Right click banner and scan and also Videos --> Files --> TV show folder and scan.

Once the scan started it's completing promptly and delay is only with one select the item to start the scan.
Really glad to hear things are working again! Smile

Your other question is not really skin related. A huge number of factors can affect scanning the library.

I would like to help, but I think you're better off asking somewhere else on these forums. There are poeple a lot more qualified in that area than me waiting to help you Wink
Sure thing. Thanks again Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need Help - 3x RPI 21