Re-scraping only some information
Hi folks,
I have been using xbmc/kodi for more than three years now, and have a collection of several hundreds of movies. I have all my library exported to .nfo files locally saved on the movie directory. I have been finding that some movies have outdated information e.g. the link to the trailer is not working as the video on youtube has been removed. I do not want to rescrap all the library as it will take ages and will also remove some tweaks I made, as fixing the genres and changing the poster image. I am sure that an add-on exists that updates only certain pieces of information (the vote and so on), but - for the life of me - I cannot remember its name. Someone can help me out?
Thanks,
Gio
(2016-07-09, 09:23)buongiorgio Wrote: Hi folks,
I have been using xbmc/kodi for more than three years now, and have a collection of several hundreds of movies. I have all my library exported to .nfo files locally saved on the movie directory. I have been finding that some movies have outdated information e.g. the link to the trailer is not working as the video on youtube has been removed. I do not want to rescrap all the library as it will take ages and will also remove some tweaks I made, as fixing the genres and changing the poster image. I am sure that an add-on exists that updates only certain pieces of information (the vote and so on), but - for the life of me - I cannot remember its name. Someone can help me out?
Thanks,
Gio

I've got myself an answer as far as regards ratings. The imdb update plugin should do the trick (just found it, I will try it in next days). But as far as regards the trailer, still no luck.
Try Ember Media Manager:

http://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195
Add-on : Bluray iso utils Rewrite of BR_iso_enhancements
Add-on : BR_iso_Enhancements Give theatrical & directors cut from the same bluray iso each their own library entry, use bluray iso's of tv shows as if they are already ripped.
(2016-07-23, 09:30)Wimpie Wrote: Try Ember Media Manager:

Indeed, it did the trick, thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Re-scraping only some information0