• 125(current)
TV Guide Fullscreen - possibly the most powerful TV Guide in the world. ;)
Exclamation 
version 0.0.344
- New VOD Screen from RayW1986
(via Menu VOD, Default skin VOD button, COMMAND_VOD in Action Editor)

New VOD screen for local Kodi TV Shows courtesy of RayW1986.

You can get to it from Menu\VOD or EPG\VOD mouse button or link an action up to COMMAND_VOD.

It is only in the Default skin so far, so you'll have to mod yours if you want it somewhere else.

Thanks again for the PVR Plugin Player updates. Only issue I currently have is that is appears to be caching the results for a fairly long time period. So, now when I select a channel, it brings back the results for last few days. Is there a setting where I can turn off the cache or have it cleaned every hour or something?

As you can see from the screenshot, "First Blood" is a valid result, but the old search results are showing as well (which defeats the purpose of auto-starting if only one result is returned).

(2017-06-02, 16:26)blueiris8 Wrote: Thanks again for the PVR Plugin Player updates. Only issue I currently have is that is appears to be caching the results for a fairly long time period. So, now when I select a channel, it brings back the results for last few days. Is there a setting where I can turn off the cache or have it cleaned every hour or something?

As you can see from the screenshot, "First Blood" is a valid result, but the old search results are showing as well (which defeats the purpose of auto-starting if only one result is returned).

PVR Plugin Player
version 0.0.10
- Settings \ Clear Cache on Every Search

This should do it.
It should clear the whole cache before every Channel search.
It should work the same as "Clear Channels First" in the Settings\Timer section.

If you have Folders that take ages to return results and don't change that often you probably don't want to use those settings and turn the update period up.

The reason you were getting multiple matches is that if the url and the channel name change every time it looks like there is a new Channel in that Folder.

Be careful you don't post about banned addons.
(2017-06-02, 21:33)primaeval Wrote: Be careful you don't post about banned addons.

No worries, I'm pretty sure my addons are legit. Playon Browser is in the Kodi repository. Its fairly similar to Plex except it allows you to record from streaming sources. And I'm using it to connect to my Direct TV Now account (which I pay for), so that I don't have to rely on banned add-ons.
There are a couple of changes / additions I'd like to make in my skin that may not be possible from your code as it is now P. I'd like to add the id= codes 4025 and 4026 & modified control sets from streamsetup.xml to the streamaddon.xml and have the logo & name for the selected channel's currently linked addon appear above the addon selection list. It's not working as I've set it up, so I'm guessing this isn't possible as the code stands now, is it? I haven't tried yet, but I'd also like to add those to the main menu xml

I'd also love to see all the upcoming dates and times for programs in the reminders (5) list, and maybe the autoplays (6) list. I have a good 7 days worth of program data in my guide, but it seems I'm only seeing programs listed for the upcoming 2 days in those lists. This seems to be 'hard wired' too.
(2017-06-03, 07:50)JQZ* Wrote: There are a couple of changes / additions I'd like to make in my skin that may not be possible from your code as it is now P. I'd like to add the id= codes 4025 and 4026 & modified control sets from streamsetup.xml to the streamaddon.xml and have the logo & name for the selected channel's currently linked addon appear above the addon selection list. It's not working as I've set it up, so I'm guessing this isn't possible as the code stands now, is it? I haven't tried yet, but I'd also like to add those to the main menu xml

I'd also love to see all the upcoming dates and times for programs in the reminders (5) list, and maybe the autoplays (6) list. I have a good 7 days worth of program data in my guide, but it seems I'm only seeing programs listed for the upcoming 2 days in those lists. This seems to be 'hard wired' too.

version 0.0.347
- current addon name and icon controls in streamaddon
- Listing View Future Days fix

Try this.

There is an example of the current addon name and icon in the Default skin. controls 4025 and 4026

I added parameters for the number of days last summer but I must have forgotten to connect it to the Setting.
Settings \ Appearance \ Listing View Future Days
(2017-06-02, 22:13)blueiris8 Wrote:
(2017-06-02, 21:33)primaeval Wrote: Be careful you don't post about banned addons.

No worries, I'm pretty sure my addons are legit. Playon Browser is in the Kodi repository. Its fairly similar to Plex except it allows you to record from streaming sources. And I'm using it to connect to my Direct TV Now account (which I pay for), so that I don't have to rely on banned add-ons.

Good. I'm getting paranoid now after the episode in january.

Did the fix work?
(2017-06-03, 09:17)primaeval Wrote:
(2017-06-03, 07:50)JQZ* Wrote: There are a couple of changes / additions I'd like to make in my skin that may not be possible from your code as it is now P. I'd like to add the id= codes 4025 and 4026 & modified control sets from streamsetup.xml to the streamaddon.xml and have the logo & name for the selected channel's currently linked addon appear above the addon selection list. It's not working as I've set it up, so I'm guessing this isn't possible as the code stands now, is it? I haven't tried yet, but I'd also like to add those to the main menu xml

version 0.0.347

Try this.

There is an example of the current addon name and icon in the Default skin. controls 4025 and 4026

I added parameters for the number of days last summer but I must have forgotten to connect it to the Setting.
Okay... Listing View Future Days > 1 is working now, though I have to confess I must have scrolled over that option dozens of times and missed it.

I see you've copied over the same basic code from streamsetup to streamaddon for the default skin I had tried there. But it's not showing the current addon logo & name, and it's probably because I have to remove the linked channel before I can go into the choose stream menu. Once the channel is deleted from the custom_stream_url table in the database, the program has nothing to read from anymore. Does that sound right?

I'd been after this feature in other guides in the past year, and only now see why it may not be possible. Unless it can somehow be made to read it from your custom_stream_urls_autosave
(2017-06-03, 12:08)JQZ* Wrote:
(2017-06-03, 09:17)primaeval Wrote:

version 0.0.347

Try this.

Okay... Listing View Future Days > 1 is working now, though I have to confess I must have scrolled over that option dozens of times and missed it.

I see you've copied over the same basic code from streamsetup to streamaddon for the default skin I had tried there. But it's not showing the current addon logo & name, and it's probably because I have to remove the linked channel before I can go into the choose stream menu. Once the channel is deleted from the custom_stream_url table in the database, the program has nothing to read from anymore. Does that sound right?

I'd been after this feature in other guides in the past year, and only now see why it may not be possible. Unless it can somehow be made to read it from your custom_stream_urls_autosave

I did fix the "Listings View Future Days" behaviour today so it wouldn't have mattered if you had found it. Wink

If you press P (Play) on a Program you will get the Choose Addon dialog up with the last Addon name and icon showing in the bottom left corner if there are matches.

If you do Remove Stream first then you won't see a last Addon because the Channel stream url has been deleted. There is no current addon any more.
(2017-06-03, 12:27)primaeval Wrote: [quote='JQZ*' pid='2596655' dateline='1496484498']

I did fix the "Listings View Future Days" behaviour today so it wouldn't have mattered if you had found it. Wink

If you press P (Play) on a Program you will get the Choose Addon dialog up with the last Addon name and icon showing in the bottom left corner if there are matches.

If you do Remove Stream first then you won't see a last Addon because the Channel stream url has been deleted. There is no current addon any more.

Brilliant! I see where you've added this to ChooseStreamAddonDialog in at least gui.py. So you must have just put this together with the P key support. My short term memory is like a sieve, and I no sooner go to switch a stream than I've already forgotten which channel I'm looking for Smile So this added feature to help remembering the linked addon is much appreciated, and will copy over easily to other skins. You are a Prince P. Wink
Hello @primaeval, I need some help. On TVGF, all channels are starting almost instantly, but when they are closed they take approximately 57 seconds to shut down. Directly in the source addon, the same channels close quickly, around 5 Seconds. This is happening on three devices that I tested (Libreelec 9.0 Leia, Libreelec 8.x Krypton and Linux Mint 18 Krypton). I do not know what's happening, do you have any idea what it might be? Thank you in advance.
Hello, I am trying out a new XMLTV provider.

However the format is as below: will this work?

http://xxxxx.com/xmltv.php?username=xxxx...d=xxxxxxxx
(2017-06-03, 19:55)Drt1989 Wrote: Hello, I am trying out a new XMLTV provider.

Probably not but let me know if you are lucky.
It uses the last part of the url as a filename to store locally before it parses it.
It might work with a url shortener, especially if you can call it xmltv.xml or similar.

There are some posts in this thread somewhere about it I seem to remember but can't find right now.

[EDIT] The Authentication settings in Settings\Optional might help.
(2017-06-03, 19:10)Hinkel Wrote: Hello @primaeval, I need some help. On TVGF, all channels are starting almost instantly, but when they are closed they take approximately 57 seconds to shut down. Directly in the source addon, the same channels close quickly, around 5 Seconds. This is happening on three devices that I tested (Libreelec 9.0 Leia, Libreelec 8.x Krypton and Linux Mint 18 Krypton). I do not know what's happening, do you have any idea what it might be? Thank you in advance.

They might be using a local loopback server for the channels and not closing the connection properly, just waiting for a timeout.

You could try the Alternative Streaming method for them.

If not, look for some kind of timeout setting in the addon or ask on their forum for a fix.
Exclamation 
(2017-06-03, 19:55)Drt1989 Wrote: Hello, I am trying out a new XMLTV provider.

version 0.0.349
- ignore url file names (force xmltv.xml, xmltv2.xml, mapping.ini etc)

Just for you. This should ignore the url or filename and force some internal names for local storage.
  • 125(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Guide Fullscreen - possibly the most powerful TV Guide in the world. ;)8