• 147(current)
TV Guide Fullscreen - possibly the most powerful TV Guide in the world. ;)
(2017-11-10, 16:48)moshoodo123 Wrote:
(2017-11-10, 16:38)primaeval Wrote:
(2017-11-10, 16:33)moshoodo123 Wrote: @primaeval , Hi Bro, am happy to see you improving this addon day by day, really appreciate it. I have been away for a while so I have missed a lot. for the life of me I cant get the catchup aspect to work. any hint will be appreciated.

You'll have to tell me more about how you're trying to do catchup.
There are three different ways to do it now.
Be careful which addons you mention.  
(2017-11-10, 16:38)primaeval Wrote: You'll have to tell me more about how you're trying to do catchup.
There are three different ways to do it now.
Be careful which addons you mention.  

Thanks so much as always bro, I was trying to get catchup from BBC Addon,  i put   plugin.video.iplayerwww in the catchup section but nothing happened when trying to watch catch up. 

If you just want iplayerwww catchup that should be easy.
Select a BBC program.
Open the right click main menu.
Select iSearch.
Select plugin.video.iplayerwww.
It should search for that program.

If you want to search in more addons you'll probably want to use the Catchup button in the main Menu.
You need to have installed Meta4Kodi or a clone and various Players to search in the addons for your program.

You can add other addons to the iSearch function either in Super Favourites or your own file in the addon_data folder.

You can also add direct searches in Settings\Lab1\Manage Catchup URLs.
That launches catchup searches directly from a program in the epg without having to go through the menu.
This is a bit tricky to set up. You need to know what the urls for the addon searches are and how to get around their blocks.
Thanks Bro, I will give it a go.

Regards
@unlocKing can you please refrain from referencing guides that are banned in the Kodi forums.

@RayW1986 FYI, your image gallery contains a lot of banned plugin imagery... figured you should know.

It's clear both of you are heavily active on sites which serve to harm the Kodi community... Not fazed; I only ask you respect the rules of this forum.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Hi Primaeval..

Moving forward.. 

Did you ever look into adding Trakt to the guide for live tv?

Is that something that can work?

My own experiments have mostly given wrong information.
(2017-11-12, 05:11)Karellen Wrote: I am cool. No problems. With the loss of visual and audio cues that are present during face to face conversations, it is quite easy to misinterpreting the statement and intent. Even I have done that, then sat back and re-read it a few times to realise oh, I see what he meant now. Happens a lot when the member has a lazy writing style or has English as a second language.

This is Primeval's thread, so let him decide. He's been pretty quite of late, especially through this. He might be away.

I don't know what's been going on in here but I would be grateful if you or another mod will fork off the end of this thread somewhere from here to now.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2666145
Oh the joy of wading though 149 pages worth of thread to split off the last three... Rolleyes

Anyway the other posts are here, as I'm feeling charitable and didn't just dump the whole lot in the bin. But given some of the tone used in those posts, if it persists then people will start earning themselves warnings and maybe bans.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2017-10-14, 21:21)primaeval Wrote:
(2017-10-08, 19:03)Drt1989 Wrote:
(2017-10-08, 17:39)Blackbear199 Wrote: you can have webgrab create channels manually.look in your misc folder inside the siteini.pack folder for fixed.ini
there also a fixed_info.txt file with some documentation.

sweet, although I did create my own XMLTV using documentation, I am just unsure whether (sp?) using LAB2 - Option with LAB3 Secondary XMLTV will work. I believe it doesn't but I will try

Edit 0 doesn't work, at least did not with me 

I'm not getting emails of new posts for some reason since this forum changed servers.

I've only added in the secondary xmltv for the "xmltv" and "tvguide.co.uk now 2" data sources so far.
I can add it into "yo.tv now" if you can't make a custom xmltv file with webgrab.
Let me know. 
I can't well I could - but my development rig is about to be in pieces for a while, so I'm looking for something to be quick and easy. If you want to it would help me out a huge amount. 

If you could add the functionality into yo.tv now and/or Schedules Direct  it would be a great help.

Only if its worht the effort for you

I don't think I'll be able to Drt1989, unfortunately. Schedules Direct won't renew my subscription so I can't test their service.
The posts here over the last few days have put me off Kodi development for the time being.
This place can be too toxic at times for a relaxing hobby.
I'm going to do something else less stressful like mud-wrestling crocodiles.
(2017-11-12, 17:40)primaeval Wrote:
(2017-11-12, 17:21)Drt1989 Wrote:  

I don't think I'll be able to Drt1989, unfortunately. Schedules Direct won't renew my subscription so I can't test their service.
The posts here over the last few days have put me off Kodi development for the time being.

Understood, I will push forward with my own web grab. 

Enjoy the time out. Some people don't realise what they have got until it's gone.
Can someone who is using this with PS Vue explain, generally, how they set this up (where does one get xmltv data basically)? I'd search for it but "vue" is well under the minimum search requirements for the forum.

Thanks!
(2017-11-12, 19:25)debennett2 Wrote: Can someone who is using this with PS Vue explain, generally, how they set this up (where does one get xmltv data basically)? I'd search for it but "vue" is well under the minimum search requirements for the forum.

Thanks!

What is PS VUE?

You have to web grab yourself, find an XMLTV or you can use the LAB 2 Options. I personally use Schedules Direct via LAB2.
(2017-11-12, 20:20)Drt1989 Wrote:
(2017-11-12, 19:25)debennett2 Wrote: Can someone who is using this with PS Vue explain, generally, how they set this up (where does one get xmltv data basically)? I'd search for it but "vue" is well under the minimum search requirements for the forum.

Thanks!

What is PS VUE?

You have to web grab yourself, find an XMLTV or you can use the LAB 2 Options. I personally use Schedules Direct via LAB2.  

Playstation Vue. Its internet television basically. Sell packages much like local cable does. THere's a plugin for this but no Program Guide....even in the official apps. This seems like this would solve it if I could cludge something together.
(2017-11-12, 20:22)debennett2 Wrote:
(2017-11-12, 20:20)Drt1989 Wrote:

Thanks!

What is PS VUE?

Playstation Vue. Its internet television basically. Sell packages much like local cable does. THere's a plugin for this but no Program Guide....even in the official apps. This seems like this would solve it if I could cludge something together. 

Yes you can. First you need to setup your XMLTV or use one of the LAB2 Sections. It all depends what channels you need the info for. You can use the Webgrab available on the web to grab your EPG info, or like me sign up for Schedules Direct, and then configure it in Guides LAB2 settings.
(2017-11-12, 17:40)primaeval Wrote:
(2017-11-12, 17:21)Drt1989 Wrote:  

mud wrestling is fun but i would trim the toe nails on that crock first so u dont get all scratched up from the foreplay.
Has anyone been able to get this to work with Playon? This add-on is awesome and I'm looking to get all of my Directv Now channels into TV Guide Fullscreen with the use of the PlayOn Browser.

I'm able to do it by going through TVGF >> Stream Setup >> Browse >> PlayOn browser and adding the link to each live stream but the problem is that when the PlayOn server is restarted, it generates new links with a new GUID (highlighted in red below). 

Ex. plugin://plugin.video.playonbrowser/?url=%2Fdata%2Fdata.xml%3Fid%3Ddirectvnow-e2bdf68333d44a4c936e6bf0f680f410&mode=9&name=Live+Animal+Planet+-+Monsters+Inside+Me+-+s04e03+-+Choosing+Between+Life+and+Limb

I've tried using the Stream Searcher add-on but have not been successful with it. Primaeval was helping me out here (https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2637102) a while back.

To answer the question: 
Can you link directly to the "Live AMC - National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation" stream from "TVGF\Menu\Stream Setup\Browse" ?
The answer is yes.

And I can continue to stream that channel up until the point where the PlayOn server gets restarted which then generates different GUIDs for all of the streams causing PlayOn Browser to throw an error and say that the stream was not found.
  • 147(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Guide Fullscreen - possibly the most powerful TV Guide in the world. ;)8