• 200(current)
TV Guide Fullscreen - possibly the most powerful TV Guide in the world. ;)
(2017-03-30, 21:17)primaeval Wrote: script.tvguide.fullscreen.skin.tycoo 0.0.4 0.17.4

@tycoo's White Snow skin for TV Guide Fullscreen

Here is a nicely polished shiny new skin from tycoo. Thank you very much for sharing it with us tycoo. Smile

There are lots of very professional looking shortcut buttons and plenty of video detail information.

Click on the addon in Programs to install.
A few Settings will be changed to set the colours and go down to the Action Bar.

The skin comes in 2 variants: Default Font and Custom Font.
Here are the instructions for the Custom Font.
Code:
CustomFont Setup:

1. Add Muli-ExtraBold.ttf (inside zip) into your skin addon folder: /addons/'yourskinfolder'/font/ (Example: /addons/skin.aeon.nox.silvo/font/)

2. Open TVGuide_Muli-ExtraBold.txt, copy and paste into font.xml inside /addons/'yourskinfolder'/1080i/font.xml

3. Restart Kodi

Don't forget to calibrate your gamma :D

I've never been able to change fonts. anyone have an idea what to do? I followed the intructions.
(2020-07-03, 22:56)caseguy Wrote:
(2017-03-30, 21:17)primaeval Wrote: script.tvguide.fullscreen.skin.tycoo 0.0.4 0.17.4

@tycoo's White Snow skin for TV Guide Fullscreen

Here is a nicely polished shiny new skin from tycoo. Thank you very much for sharing it with us tycoo. Smile

There are lots of very professional looking shortcut buttons and plenty of video detail information.

Click on the addon in Programs to install.
A few Settings will be changed to set the colours and go down to the Action Bar.

The skin comes in 2 variants: Default Font and Custom Font.
Here are the instructions for the Custom Font.
Code:
CustomFont Setup:

1. Add Muli-ExtraBold.ttf (inside zip) into your skin addon folder: /addons/'yourskinfolder'/font/ (Example: /addons/skin.aeon.nox.silvo/font/)

2. Open TVGuide_Muli-ExtraBold.txt, copy and paste into font.xml inside /addons/'yourskinfolder'/1080i/font.xml

3. Restart Kodi

Don't forget to calibrate your gamma :D

I've never been able to change fonts. anyone have an idea what to do? I followed the intructions.

Nevermind, figured it out.
Please check import of pvr channels. I have an error with german lang while importing.
In addons.ini they apear as

3+=pvr://channels/tv/Alle Kanäle/pvr.teleboy_350.pvr

I changed it manually to :

3+=pvr://channels/tv/Alle Kanäle/pvr.teleboy_350.pvr

And now its working and streams are playing again.
Hi.
I am using an URL server for online tv but i mostly have problems to get the EPG to work. I saw this program for a long time ago but never got to work with it. So now i am here with Kodi 18 and trying to set it up again. Can someone please add me some links to an easy setup, i am using simple iptv in kodi.
thanks
Finn
(2020-09-17, 08:17)Fetterbr Wrote: Hi.
I am using an URL server for online tv but i mostly have problems to get the EPG to work. I saw this program for a long time ago but never got to work with it. So now i am here with Kodi 18 and trying to set it up again. Can someone please add me some links to an easy setup, i am using simple iptv in kodi.
thanks
Finn
First page of the thread: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=282157
Hello,
Thanks for the amazing work. I have 2 questions:
1. How do I get iptv categories to show from m3u list or xmltv url? I have already configured m3u url and xmltv url in the options. The guide is fully populated.
2. How can I setup to play stream directly instead of opening stream selection dialog
Hi everybody!

Maybe I am being a n00b but could please somebody tell me how to add the channel logos if I am using as a source for the guide the data from tvguide.co.uk in the Lab2 settings? Doesn't look like I am able to display the logos successfully, is it me or it is not possible?

Thanks!
I asked a similar question in the skinning forums and wondering if this addon can be skinned in this way. Looking for a guide that looks similar to oneguide/verizon fios or google live channels. Where the focused channel also has the plot listed in the same row. Image
Can anyone confirm if TVGFS is working with version 19?
(2021-02-20, 19:10)xDetoursx Wrote: Can anyone confirm if TVGFS is working with version 19?
Let the update happen and so far not compatible with 19.0
Hi there,

running the TGFS on my Leica 18.9 and have the same problem as ködi-zömbie. It seems that the PVR import isn't working. I'm using the enigma2 addon vor my VU+. How did you fix it @ködi-zömbie ? I've no clue where to addons.ini is located. Another question: The preview picture, left down, isn't resizing e.g. not showing the right content. Anyone knows how to fix it?

Thanks
Maybe someone can help me? I'm now using this on kodi krypton (libreelec) with an xmltv url and m3u. It works perfectly and maps channels correctly if I enable "reset on start" or set the file download interval to "every start" If I set this to every 12 hours or higher no program data loads in the epg. It's no big deal but I thought the epg would be cached somewhere or am I missing something? Thanks for all the work!
Has anyone gotten this to work on Matrix (v19) yet?
(2021-02-23, 10:11)ojessie Wrote: Hi there,

running the TGFS on my Leica 18.9 and have the same problem as ködi-zömbie. It seems that the PVR import isn't working. I'm using the enigma2 addon vor my VU+. How did you fix it @ködi-zömbie ? I've no clue where to addons.ini is located. Another question: The preview picture, left down, isn't resizing e.g. not showing the right content. Anyone knows how to fix it?

Thanks

I use a autostart.sh script with libreelec:
Quote:unzip -qqo /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.tvguide.fullscreen/addons.zip -d /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.tvguide.fullscreen
(2021-05-12, 01:50)GriffeyJuni0r Wrote: Has anyone gotten this to work on Matrix (v19) yet?

Yes.

https://github.com/Mariusz89B/script.mtvguide/releases
  • 200(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Guide Fullscreen - possibly the most powerful TV Guide in the world. ;)8