• 139(current)
TV Guide Fullscreen - possibly the most powerful TV Guide in the world. ;)
I have been using Andy's blue screen on Jarvis but I switched to Krypton and now the download zip fails to install.

I really like the blue screen is there any fix?

Thanks,
Rocko
Is there a way to add addons or do we need to use the browse feature?
(2017-08-15, 07:43)porko2003 Wrote: Is there a way to add addons or do we need to use the browse feature?

The "Stream Setup\Addons" section lists the folders you have added in "Browse" as well as playlists and pvr channels you have added from the first tab.

It makes an addons.ini file in the userdata\addon_data\script.tvguide.fullscreen folder.

You can edit this by hand if you really need to or get it from somewhere else.
If you use one from somewhere else you can add it in "Settings\Optional\Import addons.ini".

Any stream that doesn't come directly from another addon is grouped into the TV Guide Fullscreen addon.
Hey Primeval, not sure if that has been asked but I read all 2000+ messages in this thread and I didn't see it (but I may have missed it). Is there a way to have a single channel show up in two different categories? For example,

TBN=Religious, USA

Thanks for this wonderful addon. I am sure I have tried every kodi EPG known to man and this is without doubt, the very best. And you are such a gracious developer, always patient with us.

Biggy
(2017-08-15, 16:30)BigOldBoy Wrote: Hey Primeval, not sure if that has been asked but I read all 2000+ messages in this thread and I didn't see it (but I may have missed it). Is there a way to have a single channel show up in two different categories? For example,

TBN=Religious, USA

Thanks for this wonderful addon. I am sure I have tried every kodi EPG known to man and this is without doubt, the very best. And you are such a gracious developer, always patient with us.

Biggy

Thanks.

There is no limitation to how many categories the same channel appears in.

[EDIT] No commas though. Add the channel twice with different categories.
TBN=Religious
TBN=USA

I'll be testing you on the 2000+ posts later. Wink
This is great! Thanks so much. And yes, I did read them but perhaps my comprehension is not that great! Wink
if you make a epg.xml file and run the program for the first time how do you make the program over write the existing epg when its updated?
(2017-08-16, 03:22)porko2003 Wrote: if you make a epg.xml file and run the program for the first time how do you make the program over write the existing epg when its updated?

It should just overwrite what is there.

If it makes a mess try "Settings\Source\Reset on Start" once.

If it is still messy try deleting the database in "Settings\Source\Reset Database".
ok will do thank you
Is there a way for Tv Guide Fullscreen to retrieve Livestreamspro channels automatically or do i need to do it all manually?
@porko2003 I've never used it. If you want to do experiments and not mess up your working version of TVGF just start a new profile and do your experiments there.

If it is a playlist loader you can use my "Stream Searcher" of "PVR Plugin Player" addons to search in the playlists every time you change channel.
Over the last couple of days, I have been having issues when going to the epg from live tv. Channels, logos, and synopsis are all missing.
Here is a screenshot of what I am seeing:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/erp4xecplizdea...0.png?dl=0

Any idea what is going on?
Emby, NVIDIA Shield, QNAP
(2017-08-20, 15:24)gillmacca Wrote: Over the last couple of days, I have been having issues when going to the epg from live tv. Channels, logos, and synopsis are all missing.
Here is a screenshot of what I am seeing:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/erp4xecplizdea...0.png?dl=0

Any idea what is going on?

That looks like the Media Surface Codec problem.
Turn off Media Surface Codec in "Kodi \ Settings \ Video \ Acceleration".

What Kodi version and device are you using?
Thanks. That solved it. Never turned it on, so don't know why it was on.
Running Kodi 17.3 on NVIDIA Shield
Emby, NVIDIA Shield, QNAP
Where can I get a more detailed user guide? I don't understand many of the features like the addons.ini
  • 139(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Guide Fullscreen - possibly the most powerful TV Guide in the world. ;)8