How to have TMM use my posters and indicate it
1. well, if you tell tmm to scrape and get artwork, it will overwrite existing ones. if you uncheck the option "Artwork" in the scrape dialog, tmm will get all meta data except artwork (thus not overwriting it)
2. no; -poster is just another valid name pattern for a poster
2a. as said before, tmm uses poster and fanart as an indicator for artwork (others like logos, banner, ... are optional). At this time we won't split up artwork into separate columns for poster and fanart. You can easily download fanart for all movies which have a valid tmdb/imdb id
3. if you modify the file structure for your movies (e.g. copying/renaming artwork), just do an "update data sources" to let tmm rescan the file structure
4. the release date is read out of the NFO file. If there is no parseable release date, an initial (technical) date is shown
5. set the cursor in the line if the imdb id and press the remove button - works for me
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to have TMM use my posters and indicate it - by mlaggner - 2016-07-11, 09:31

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to have TMM use my posters and indicate it0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.