Auto Start Kai Application from XBMC
Exclamation 
I was just wondering if anybody would be interested in a small app being created to automatically start/stop the Kai application on your pc from the xbox. A gamers/couch potatoes dream maybe..!

Let me know your thoughts..
Server: FreeNas 9 NAS: 6*3TB - Kodi Sql Database
Kodi Systems: Nvidia Shield Pro, G-Box Q (OpenElec), RikoMagic MK802 IV[
Skin: reFocus
OK, shoot it out might be of interest since Im no longer installing on my router
http://xbmcscripts.com/index.php?option=...ols%20V2.0

already done ..
Cheers,

Didnt know anything like this existed...I think I'll write another one anyways as this is something new to try. I also want to give it the ability to Add any program to be started remotely. Id like to learn to write windows python gui apps anyways..
OK Ive written it anyways..Its will only work on WInNT/XP and you need to read the README.txt to see what files need to be modified to suit your needs..

Theres a small Xbmc/Python script that can be modified to run the script to ensure the application is running.

Download XBOXControl
In the recent builds Kai was not working properly... e.g. you cannot create an arena, etc. Is Kai working for you properly?
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
I never create an arena
Does installing Kai on a wireless router mean your Wireless card doesn't need to support promiscuous mode anymore?
Big Grin 
chunk_1970 Wrote:I was just wondering if anybody would be interested in a small app being created to automatically start/stop the Kai application on your pc from the xbox. A gamers/couch potatoes dream maybe..!

Let me know your thoughts..

It would not hurt to have. Please proceed in development.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Auto Start Kai Application from XBMC0