• 9(current)
TheMealDB.com - An Open Recipe Database with API
(2016-07-11, 21:40)zag Wrote:  
Has anyone considered adding to the database Quiche recipes something which is really nice food? It has a wide variety of options, so would be a nice addition for the database.

I have also brought up the existence of your service on another HTPC software program so its recipe plugin can be updated. Currently hoping someone still has a local copy of the plugins source code (other HTPC software).
Hello everyone. I would like to ask if there are any plans to support multiple parameters per request? For example requesting all the categories and areas could be done with one request like 

Thanks

[Mod edit] web link appears to be non-functional, removed.
Hello,

Are the amount of recipes we have access to in the database the same for Patreon supporters as non-supporters using the test key? I see the homepage says there is currently 267 meals.

Thanks
(2021-04-07, 19:26)radiant-toad Wrote: Hello,

Are the amount of recipes we have access to in the database the same for Patreon supporters as non-supporters using the test key? I see the homepage says there is currently 267 meals.

Thanks

Yes its the same, we add more each month.
Hi,

Can I check is there a v2 api as well or just the v1?

Thanks
hello i am a student and learning new stuff and at the moment working on website of food so can you please provide me with a v1 apikey
Hey Zag, I am using this api for a school project. Me and my partner will test and use the api. My professor/ta will be grading and therefore using the api, other than that no one else will use it. BUT it will be deployed to fly.io. Do I still need an api key? If so could you pm me it?
Thanks,
Sam
I need an API key as I am building a large project off of it. i also am  a PayPal supporter I have emailed you multiple times and have received no response. i need to hear back asap
Also my project needs the key this will be in a seperate file where no one has access but I need the full API key since I paid please e-mail me back and check your spam folder.

Ashley King
Did you ever get a response from this guy? I have been waiting days 
Wink 
I apologize I missed the e-mail somehow in my e-mail but got everything I need thank you.
(2023-04-04, 04:18)Aking8089 Wrote:
Did you ever get a response from this guy? I have been waiting days 

You should get an email. If not email [email protected]
Hi, I've just started using your API for a school project and wondering if there is a v2 available.
I'm also wondering if there's a way to filter by excluding ingredients for things like allergies and food aversions.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TheMealDB.com - An Open Recipe Database with API3