Fanart Thumbs
I want to edit Fanart Thumbs view but cannot find it... can anybody help?
I don't think there is a gui switch, so it would be xml editing and skin dependant, i.e > C:\Users\levander\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.Artic.Zephyr\720p\View-Thumbnail.xml while confluence might be located C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\addons\skin.confluence\720p
PatK, I know there's no gui switch... I also thought view-thumbnail.xml would be it, but is not. There is also View named Thumbnail and that file is for that view. But Fanart Thumbs is different, there is no xml named Fanart Thumbs and I even looked under other View*.xml files but could not find it... Maybe I missed it, but I guess I'm missing something else...

Also my Arctic Zephyr skin files are named different: there is no 720p folder but 1080i instead and view-thumbnail.xml is named View_500_Thumbnails.xml

So I'm still looking for that view...
I don't use the skin, if it's still supported or the author is around, you might get help in that area. Thought a few of the paths where close, and you did find something. You didn't make it clear what you wanted to do, and why you needed to fanart thumbview, it's all dark art. Check Skinning Manual (wiki) or Skinning tutorials (wiki)
I'm familiar with manual and tutorial, as beginner I use it a lot to be able to edit and tweak skins and that way I learn. It's dark, yes.

Thanks for your replies!
The include is "View_555_Wall_Episodes" which is inside the "View_55_Wall.xml" file in the 1080i folder. Smile
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fanart Thumbs0