Recommended Movies/Episodes?
Question 
Sorry for the dumb question, but what is the difference between Random Movies and Recommended Movies? What criteria are used to determine the recommendations?

Also, how is the Similar Movies function used? I would think you would need to select a movie before running it, but I cannot find any way to access it when I have a movie selected.

Again, sorry for the brain dead questions. Sleepy

Thank you
Random movies is just like it sounds, random. Recommended movies are in progress movies I think, I've never used this widget though. No idea about similar movies, I haven't used that one either. The widgets are provided by script.skin.helper.service.
Thanks for the info. I may dig around the widget code and see if I can figure it out. I don't think Recommended are just In Progress movies because there's also an In Progress Movies function. It would be cool if Recommended were based on the star rating, last played, and/or play count.

Thanks
I found the info in the code. "Recommended Movies" pulls from all in-progress movies and selects random "library movies with a score higher than 7".

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recommended Movies/Episodes?0