Amazon Fire DSP?
Ok so I'm trying to install a kryptonite build on my amazon Fire tv. Running 16.0. Did everything correctly but in the first boot it tells me I need an audio DSP add on. Then it freezes/crashes rendering kodi useless until I clear the data and start over. I guess it's worth noting it's a 4K fire tv. I only say that because successfully installed on an older fire tv running helix still and on my PC and both installs went fine. So I'm pretty sure I'm not messing something up during the install.

Any other ideas?
From were did you get Kodi Krypton?
Latest news about AudioDSP and my libraries is available on Twitter.

Developers can follow me on Github.
From a UFO repository. I've since updated to Jarvis 16.1 and that remedied my issued of kodi crashing. Still gives me the error message but at least I can continue to use kodi
If you want you can try my testbuilds here. It includes the latest changes I did for AudioDSP.
If you don't want to use AudioDSP, you should use Kodi Krypton from here.

Currently I don't know the ufo repository or the maintainer from it. So I guess it is not officially from Team Kodi supported. Normaly I don't help or give support for stuff that is not maintained by team members. The reason is that we don't have the control what they do. Consequently it could mess up your installation, device OS ...
Latest news about AudioDSP and my libraries is available on Twitter.

Developers can follow me on Github.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon Fire DSP?0