Help needed: Can't access music settings!
I recently installed a karaoke add-on but it never worked. I uninstalled it and then tried to access main music settings in kodi and when I press enter nothing happens. Also when I go to music section I can still use the "files" version of music but when I try to access the library mode that is also unresponsive.

I'm a bit scared as I don't want to have to reinstall all of kodi.

Is there a way I can regain access to kodi music setting and library mode? I'm guessing because of the nature of my problems I might have to edit or delete some kodi system/user files....can anybody point me in the right direction as to which ones I would need to alter to regain access to main music settings and music library mode please?

I am using kodi 15 and openelec. Many thanks for any advice.

Sent from my HTC One_M8
Ok I can access genera kodi music settings by pressing c in keyboard within Music. But still can't access music settings in the normal way under kodi settings... Also library still doesn't work.... I am going to try to delete and rebuild the library to see if that helps....

Sent from my HTC One_M8
Library delete and rebuild didn't work... Looks like have to reinstall Kodi...I wonder why karaoke add-on broke music settings and library?

Sent from my HTC One_M8
Really can't comment, don't know the addon etc.

Maybe a good opportunity to upgrade to Jarvis (where Karaoke support has been removed). Do a clean install to ensure nothing broken is left hanging about.
(2016-07-16, 07:29)DaveBlake Wrote: Really can't comment, don't know the addon etc.

Maybe a good opportunity to upgrade to Jarvis (where Karaoke support has been removed). Do a clean install to ensure nothing broken is left hanging about.
Looks like I may have solved it. Thx for advice, I was just going to reset everything but thought id play with the skins, seens like Titan beta skin could have been the problem...I went back to normal Titan skin and everything working normally.. then changed it back to Titan beta skin and problem can back... I'll follow up this issue with author of Titan skin to set if he/she knows anything about it.

Sent from my HTC One_M8

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help needed: Can't access music settings!0