TVHeadend breaking up WMC ok
My setup:

HDHomeRun Extend dual tuner OTA
NVIDIA Shield KODI v16 using WMC/ServerWMC and it works well but want to get away from Windows
RaspberryPI3 KODI v16 LIbreElec works well with WMC and initially with TVHeadend but not now.

TVHeadend HTSP CLient version 2.2.15
TVHeadend 4.0.9

Just got the RPi3 1.5 weeks ago and initially LibreElec and TVHeadend/backend worked well for a day after one major bone head operator error. NOTE: I have the mpeg2 codec license installed

HDHomerun Extend tuner failed [both systems] and Silicon dust immediately replaced it [great service].
===========================================================================================
CURRENT PROBLEM

Now, if I attempt to enable TVHeadend/backend as the PVR and try to watch any channel all I get is a screen which looks like a cross between a moving colored jigsaw puzzle and a screen which looks like someone dragged a screen wide brush through wet paint from top to bottom. Audio is OK.
NOTE: I made sure the Windows server is NOT running on my Win 7 PC.

I followed Ronnie Bailey's you tube videos step by step as they were closer to my version of TVHeadend then the Wiki Page.

It must be something I have set up wrong but at this point, with as complex as TVHeadend's setup is, I don't know where to turn
I have verified that if my NVIDIA Shield is set to use the TVHeadend PVR or if my new win7 laptop is set to use TVHeadend PVR it get the same broken up image.

On the RaspberryPI, if I use the HD Homerun addon to view channels, it works well so the RPi3 seems to work ok with the HDHomerun tuner but not with the TVHeadend PVR software as I have set it up.
Tried uninstalling TVHeadend and reinstalling with the same results AND a new problem

I only have channels 2.1, 2.2, 2.3. 4, 7.1, 7.2, 7.3 available [test antenna in the country] and now channels 7.1, 7.2, 7.3 no longer have their station ID associated with them while the other 4 do.

Also noticed, even just using the HD Homerun addon, that the CPU usage has jumped back up to 100% on one core. That had gone away after I added the MPEG2 license and I rechecked using "vcgencmd codec_enabled MPG2" that is is enabled.

Is there a way to completely remove ALL TvHeadend configuration information from the RPi 3/LibreElec as uninstalling TVHeadend seems to leave a lot of the information on the PI.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVHeadend breaking up WMC ok0