v16 Customization of Home Shelf
Smile 
HI guys.

I really like the Amber skin as it allows me correctly to show the movies from my plex media server, but is there a way I can remove or hide "recently added" entry from the top part of my "Video".

At this moment I have 2 lines of titles one is "on desk" another is "recently added", but I only need 1 either one of them

Please help to sort this out. cheers Smile
Settings/Home shellf/configure homeshelf
turn recent off
Hi, beljim7419

Thank you for your advise but it didn't work, could that be some sort of setting of PleXBMC plugin that I'm using?
Strange... works for me. You sure you pressed o.k after de-selecting recent items?
http://imgur.com/a/pP4L9

Or 'Skin home shelf/shelf items' in the Plexbmc addon settings and select Ondeck only if you haven't already
Thank you very much beljim7419 it worked in the plugin setting, all this time I've been playing with the wrong setting. Smile
No probs.
I came across this addon recenlty. You might be interested in it also as you can never have enough options. It's simillar to Plexbmc.
PlexKodiConnect
Looks awesome thanks man, I will try it as well Smile)))

(2016-07-20, 18:16)beljim7419 Wrote: No probs.
I came across this addon recenlty. You might be interested in it also as you can never have enough options. It's simillar to Plexbmc.
PlexKodiConnect

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Customization of Home Shelf2