Exiting Kodi !
Hi All
When using Kodi:
When quitting Kodi When I click "Exit"
Nothing happens (I do not exit)
It just sits there forever (liked locked)
I have to click "Home" button, Go to Settings
and "Force Quit" Kodi
Is there a fix for this problem??
Thanks for your help,
JRC
debug log (wiki)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Welcome to the forum. As previously stated, a debug log is almost 100% needed to resolve this issue accurately for you.
Your issue could be related to a vast number of options.

Your skin could have a broken setting.
What type of equipment are you using? Your box could have an issue.

Even if you decided not to post a log and would like an assist from someone that would help regardless of one, you will still need to provide at least some level of basic info to assist us.

Read the wiki that Nickr posted, and shoot a log over to us. It'll take about 5 minutes to do and well worth your time.
What is the procedure to getting a Error log?
Thanks
(2016-08-05, 02:44)JRCcorv Wrote: What is the procedure to getting a Error log?
Thanks

It's right here, follow the link.

(2016-07-19, 00:08)nickr Wrote: debug log (wiki)
Kodi Matrix on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Matrix on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: Local Now | Redbox | NEWSnet| NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
A delay in exiting is usually caused by a badly written addon blocking the shutdown process, so debug log (wiki) should show the problem.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Exiting Kodi !0