Win Blue tooth speaker
Can anyone recommend a cheap BT speaker. I want it to sit on coffee table for listening to news or movies from kodi when others are sleeping.
I might suggest wireless earphones, not only for privacy but for the benefit of those sleeping. note: BT must have a proper source and retriever to function. E-bay is full of options in the $10 range.
Thread moved to peripherals (hardware)
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2016-07-20, 15:02)PatK Wrote: I might suggest wireless earphones, not only for privacy but for the benefit of those sleeping. note: BT must have a proper source and retriever to function. E-bay is full of options in the $10 range.
Thanks, but earphones are awkward when laying down, and I find ear buds uncomfortable. I have a 120 wpc pioneer receiver from 1976, it's overkill when just watching news.
Does anyone out there have a decent, reliable, economy BT they're happy with?
i have three bluetooth speakers.
a "soundlink mini" version one from bose - super cool sound but a bit expensive.
a jvc JVC SP-ABT1 - good enough paid 50 euros.
a cheap wireless portable shower speaker bought from lidl at 10 euros that you can find today at 3/5 euros all over internet. i'm happy also with this last one!!
Peppe
(2016-07-21, 16:01)peppe_sr Wrote: i have three bluetooth speakers.
a "soundlink mini" version one from bose - super cool sound but a bit expensive.
a jvc JVC SP-ABT1 - good enough paid 50 euros.
a cheap wireless portable shower speaker bought from lidl at 10 euros that you can find today at 3/5 euros all over internet. i'm happy also with this last one!!
Peppe
So all these are playing from your pc/computer? And using standard windows BT drivers/software?
yes they are. but using these with windows is not so neat as using android, (for me).
And then trought kodi you have to set each time the proper audio output device from settings.
Peppe
(2016-07-22, 09:28)peppe_sr Wrote: yes they are. but using these with windows is not so neat as using android, (for me).
And then trought kodi you have to set each time the proper audio output device from settings.
Peppe
Wow, I thought this would be easy. I think my original idea of adding an a/b switch is better. I have a center channel speaker attached to an different avr. But since that one speaker would be powered by 2 different amps, I'm not sure a standard a/b switch would work.
You can set a button on your remote to switch audio outputs.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Yep, with the audio profile switcher add.on

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Blue tooth speaker0