Solved Release 2.8.2 mediainfo crashes always (on ISOs)
This release crashes whenever I scan for new files or whenever I start loading of mediainfo. I would guess it has to do with my ISO files. Currently this release is not usable for me.

What file do you need to get some more info?

TIA
the logfile?
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
Whenever it comes to mediainfo reading the following happens. TMM crashes:

Log
there is nothing useful in the logs..

do you have (BD)ISO files in you data source?
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Yes, 99% BD ISOs. Do you need some mediainfo outputs?
ok, parsing mediainfo of BD ISOs is worse than not working - it is crashing Big Grin
I'll add an option to suppress ISO parsing in the next version
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Can I help for BD ISO parsing? The complete logic (interpreting mediainfos XML output and put it into your XML based NFOs) is written in Perl. Java is ok as well. Will look into github.
As far as i tested - i had no crashes with test BD .iso files so far, but with DVD .iso files. Many of them cause TMM to crash, although standalone MediaInfo scans them without problems.

Couldn't find any hint in the logs either. An option to disable .iso MediaInfo for now would be great! Smile Thanks

Edit:
Did some more tests. For me, it looks like only DVD .iso files are affected.
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)
Can you please try to reproduce once again with latest nightly?
And send me the logs?

I added some debug infos, so we might see something here Smile
b/c everything works with my few test ISOs :|
Will do asap and report! Smile
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)
I'll try to test tomorrow. Not much free time atm Smile

Something different i noticed in latest nightlies:

I scrape german FSK-certification "Medium simple" for some time now with no problems. Scraping it still works in latest nightlies, but scanning of movies which already have a medium-simple-certification listed in the .nfo file results in TMM not displaying certifications anymore. .nfo still has the attribute, but TMM lists "not rated".

Example: A test library in my case with .nfo files and medium-simple-certication getting scan results in TMM displaying "not rated". Maybe there is something that changed recently which you can relate this problem to. Thanks again!
thx.
Certification bug should be fixed in nightly Smile
Anyone had already the chance, to try with latest nightly?
I'm curious about the logfiles...
Cert-bug confirmed fix. Thanks!

Just had the time to test:
dvd .iso files still crash same as before. Absolutely no problems with bd .iso files so far. Sent you a PM.
great, thanks Smile
I might have found something here, could you PN me again the log of the same file, with latest nightly?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Release 2.8.2 mediainfo crashes always (on ISOs)0