• 5(current)
Release CleanSubs - (Clean subtitles from the ads and other rubbish)
cleansubs messes up subs encoding
I really would very much doubt that, since I use it daily with 2 different encodings and have not experienced any problems considering encoding... did you try several files? How are your files encoded? Probably your files were badly encoded to begin with... but I'd need more info, language, encoding etc, if you can send me a file that gets messed up? And Kodi log?

D.
I'm using Greek iso encoding and while the sub displays fine when I choose it, after cleansubs runs, encoding is lost
Yes, I am using files in Serbian cyrillic too and I must say 90% of them are badly encoded. They insert ads in different encoding etc.... It is 100% a problem with files. CleanSubs does the job correctly but if the file is not properly encoded it is a problem to guess which encoding it uses. Idiots put 1st line in 1252 and the rest of the file in 1250 etc...

Please send me the link to the file or name of the film or if you can attach the file to private message etc so I can have a look....
I was testing with a new film, Jason Bourne
did you reproduce it?

automatic downloaded (first) subtitles work fine,
the problem is with manual checking and downloading another subtitle,
with cleansubs (and after it does its job cleaning), the latter subtitles's encoding is lost,
without it, it displays fine
v2.4
- Bug fix
did you fix it?
No this was something else, sorry didn't have time Smile
Hi DaLanik,

Is your addon usually working fine with NFS sources ?
Here it doesn't seem to do anything...
Please see the debug log here: http://sprunge.us/HCPS (entering subtitles dialog at 22:57:38)
Beebox N3150 - LibreELEC 7.90.009 | Synology DS212+ NAS 6TB
Panasonic DMP-BD65 bluray | Yamaha RX-A3030 AVR - Kef KHT3005SE 5.1 speakers | Optoma HD87 projector - Exclusiv-Home 2.8m 16:9 screen
You are using the interactive version (not cleaning from folder or library?)?
(2016-12-01, 09:50)DaLanik Wrote: You are using the interactive version (not cleaning from folder or library?)?

Yes. btw cleaning from folder/library doesn't work either...
Beebox N3150 - LibreELEC 7.90.009 | Synology DS212+ NAS 6TB
Panasonic DMP-BD65 bluray | Yamaha RX-A3030 AVR - Kef KHT3005SE 5.1 speakers | Optoma HD87 projector - Exclusiv-Home 2.8m 16:9 screen
(2016-12-01, 10:48)incubus Wrote:
(2016-12-01, 09:50)DaLanik Wrote: You are using the interactive version (not cleaning from folder or library?)?

Yes. btw cleaning from folder/library doesn't work either...

I thought it was my setup but i have the same thing for media played from NFS sources.
Hmm, must have broken something while making changes Smile Will have a look. I use only interactive verison so I wouldn't notice Smile
v2.5
- Added logo for providers
- Small fixes

Try this version. Tried both folder and library and it worked.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CleanSubs - (Clean subtitles from the ads and other rubbish)2