Condemned as guilty without a trial!
(2016-07-26, 10:34)nickr Wrote: ...what say we pitch for a mods conference in the Bahamas? LOL.
Pitch for that, you might get a long weekend in Grimsby.
Well if the flights from NZ are included....
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2016-07-26, 13:02)nickr Wrote: Well if the flights from NZ are included....
Accomodation only.
Free fish and chips though.
Yum, you convinced me. Can I have a train bombing, Brexit debate and a church kidnapping with that?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2016-07-26, 13:26)nickr Wrote: Yum, you convinced me. Can I have a train bombing, Brexit debate and a church kidnapping with that?
You might have to travel via ze continent to get all that.
Ladies and Gentlemen, it was not my intention to start such a florid debate in the forum. Revenons a nos moutons as they say in France (let's get back to the point of the conversation), I deleted everything that moved with kodi in it. Reinstalled Kodi and connected to my Vbox and all is working fine. Lost all my programme settings but restructured it late last night.

This morning I tried to do what I started to do that caused my question to be hoiked out of the forum, that is, install backup.

I could not find it in the Kodi repository but did find it with a search (I was probably too bleary eyed to spot it first time round). Installed it and Kodi crashed. Restarted Kodi and it had installed OK so have finally got the backup I have been trying to achieve.

In case anyone is interested, I captured the Mac info on the crash (which it normally sends to Apple) to see if there is anything that needs to be corrected in the script or my machine before Krypton is released. It is here:

pasetbin.com/YCqwG08K (use the one below as this first one is misspelled)
http://pastebin.com/YCqwG08K

Hopefully the distraction of this post can now be closed. (Who exactly does that by the way)
pastebin link is dead
My fault.

If you look carefully you will see that I cannot spell pastebin. Try this link:

http://pastebin.com/YCqwG08K
(2016-07-26, 10:34)nickr Wrote: Donations to Kodi are accepted...

O yeah, totally forgot about that :-p
Donation made !

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Condemned as guilty without a trial!0