CinemaVision Help
So I have Krypton with Estuary MOD installed. Have tried setting up cinemavision to just play 2 trailers from iTunes and then the feature but for some reason whenever I launch cinema vision on the selected film it keeps saying "No movies are in the Queue. Please queue some features and try again".

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong or could someone walk me through the setup again?

Thanks
Where are your movies sources from? Debug log (wiki)

Sent from my XT1254
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Local content on external HD connected to Nexus Player
(2016-07-28, 02:29)LloydShow Wrote: So I have Krypton with Estuary MOD installed. Have tried setting up cinemavision to just play 2 trailers from iTunes and then the feature but for some reason whenever I launch cinema vision on the selected film it keeps saying "No movies are in the Queue. Please queue some features and try again".

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong or could someone walk me through the setup again?

Thanks

Are you launching from the Movie Information screen, or from the CinemaVision Launcher? I've noticed an issue with the way Estuary launches CinemaVision from Movie Information, and I've got a back and forth going with the skin developers and our developer to resolve the issue. The result of that issue is what you're describing. The CinemaVision Launcher still works like a charm, though.
Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home
Trivia Slides, Video Bumpers, Ratings Bumpers, Audio Format Bumpers and more...

CinemaVision | CinemaVision Launcher | CinemaVision Service | CinemaVision Content
Launching through the movie information screen
(2016-07-29, 00:01)LloydShow Wrote: Launching through the movie information screen

Yeah, there's something we need to change to adhere to the new standard, which isn't documented anywhere yet since it evidently changed with Kodi 17. Until we get that updated, which should be soon, use the CinemaVision Launcher to launch CinemaVision in Kodi 17.

CinemaVision | CinemaVision Launcher | CinemaVision Service | CinemaVision Content
Where do I access the cinemavision launcher. I have it installed but when opening the addon it doesn't give me the option to run it.
(2016-07-29, 02:43)LloydShow Wrote: Where do I access the cinemavision launcher. I have it installed but when opening the addon it doesn't give me the option to run it.

Check out this guide. It's a context menu item that shows up in your library.

Hi,

I'm using Kodi 18.1 (stable release) with the default Estuary skin. I've got the CinemaVision script + launcher + service installed (the preview version from cinemavision.tv). I've got a problem to save my sequences.

No matter what I do, I can't save a sequence. When I click "save" or "save as", nothing happens. My sequence is not saved at all. I can only export it as a .cvseq file. If I try to quit CinemaVision sequence editor, I'm told that I will loose everything if I quit without saving but.... I have no choice, I can't save !

And when I want to launch a movie with Cinema Vision launcher, in the context menu, there is only the "Default 2D" and "Default 3D" sequences. My sequences are not displayed in the launcher.

What can I do ? I tried everything I could and I found nothing on it during my researches.

Can you help me ? Any help is welcome.
VM
Hello, with Kodi 18.1 Cinemavision isn’t working. There is a development build that works with 18.0 but with 18.1 nothing is working.

(2019-03-07, 16:05)LeVraiRoiDHyrule Wrote: Hi,

I'm using Kodi 18.1 (stable release) with the default Estuary skin. I've got the CinemaVision script + launcher + service installed (the preview version from cinemavision.tv). I've got a problem to save my sequences.

No matter what I do, I can't save a sequence. When I click "save" or "save as", nothing happens. My sequence is not saved at all. I can only export it as a .cvseq file. If I try to quit CinemaVision sequence editor, I'm told that I will loose everything if I quit without saving but.... I have no choice, I can't save !

And when I want to launch a movie with Cinema Vision launcher, in the context menu, there is only the "Default 2D" and "Default 3D" sequences. My sequences are not displayed in the launcher.

What can I do ? I tried everything I could and I found nothing on it during my researches.

VM
Know anyone if there’s a new/compatible version of cinemavision for kodi 18.1?
This add on was so great!

Or is there an alternative add on with same features?

Greets
(2019-04-08, 14:45)Mugen360 Wrote: Hello, with Kodi 18.1 Cinemavision isn’t working. There is a development build that works with 18.0 but with 18.1 nothing is working.

(2019-03-07, 16:05)LeVraiRoiDHyrule Wrote: Hi,

VM
I tried with Kodi 18.0, it doesn't work either. I don't think this is the problem.
Have you tried the development build
1.1.1a8?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CinemaVision Help0