ATV4 Installing KODI
Hi

New to ATV and Kodi I'm running the latest TVOS so there is no jsilbreak possibilities to add KODI in that way. I can sideloaded it with a free developer account but it only stays on for 7 days!

I've seen multiple places offering a installation of KODI for a fee so it's obviously possible another way which I would like to know so I can install it on my ATV4.

After reading various and conflicting things online it looks that I have to register my UDID and use iFunBox to push KODI on to the ATV4? I have a friend who has a full developer account if I ask him to register my UDID would this then work and last longer than 7 days?

I'd appreciate any help and suggestions on this before I risk paying money online to have it done.

Thanks in advance.

FF.
If you are paying to have Kodi installed, then why just buy a cheap TV box that runs Kodi easier?
Those methods are against apple developer policy. They use developer accounts to sign for their users which is simply not allowed by apple and will fail in the same moment when apple starts revoking the abused certificates.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Thanks for the info guys I'll give the Apple option a miss! Thanks for taking the time to reply

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATV4 Installing KODI0